Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows XP Recovery Disk Problem

• Please log in to reply

Chrash

Chrash

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Skeptic,

You'll never know how much help you've been to me. I truly appreciate all the help and time you've given my problem. I think this is where I just give up and buy a new hard drive. I'll look into the Western, and I'll go from there. I may post again to let you know how it turned out, but I think this is the end of my HDD troubleshooting lol. Unfortunately we were unable to repair it, but I learned alot about my computer. It's been so long since I worked in DOS, and one forgets how unbelievably lazy things have become since the advent of Windows.

As for the future, I know I will recommend this site to all my bonehead friends that decide they can do anything with a computer only to realize that they actually know as little as I do.

Again thank you for all your help, and good luck to you.

Advertisements

The Skeptic

The Skeptic

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 4,075 posts
My pleasure.