Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Mozilla problem. . .

• Please log in to reply

plip73

plip73

• PipPip
  • 63 posts
I have this problem. . i set a user account for other users of the pc. . but everytime i open the mozilla firefox this dialogue box always appears...

Firefox is already running, but is not responding. To open a new window, you must first close the existing Firefox process, or restart your system.

I've tried restarting it and shutting it down. . But the problem is still there. . . And i've used firefox in the adiministrator account but the firefox is totaly fine. . . . .

Can anyone help me!!!!! :)

Advertisements

Team Intense

Team Intense

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

I have this problem. . i set a user account for other users of the pc. . but everytime i open the mozilla firefox this dialogue box always appears...

Firefox is already running, but is not responding. To open a new window, you must first close the existing Firefox process, or restart your system.

I've tried restarting it and shutting it down. . But the problem is still there. . . And i've used firefox in the adiministrator account but the firefox is totaly fine. . . . .

Can anyone help me!!!!! :)

right click Firefox icon, then click properties > security tab > choose the user account then check the corresponding check box. hope this helps :)

plip73

plip73

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
No it didnt . . When i right clicked the icon there is no security tab in the properties. . . .

Team Intense

Team Intense

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
what are the tabs did you see?

plip73

plip73

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
General, Version,Compatibiltiy,Digital Signitures and Summary!

Broni

Broni

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts
Firefox may be set as a startup. Check msconfig.