Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Calendar in Microsoft Outlook

• Please log in to reply

Boston Lady

Boston Lady

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have Microsoft Windows XP. Somehow I messed up my calendar in Microsoft Outlook. I’m not sure exactly what I did, but now, it does not look like a calendar. Instead, on the left, there is a box that says “Open a shared calendar” and where the calendar itself should be, with the months, weeks and days of the week, there is something else. It is columns and rows and the headings are as follows: an Icon and then the words: Subject, Location, Start, End, Recurrence Patterns and Categories. I think that somehow I turned my calendar into a shared calendar and I don’t want a shared calendar. I just want my regular calendar back. I need step-by-step directions, even if it is very simple to make the needed correction, because computer problems scare me half to death. Can you help me?