Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

counter strike condition zero quitting

• Please log in to reply

uramtheman

uramtheman

• Pip
  • 2 posts
When I try to start a game in CS CZ, it quits and a box pops up that says "memory reference error" or something, and another one pops up, quite litterally saying "there isnt "enough" memory to "read" ".

any help?????

Advertisements

bluedevil16

bluedevil16

• Pip
  • 7 posts

always quits and I get an error message

I couldnt tell u anything expect just get more memory from the sound of it :tazz:

jrm20

jrm20

System building expert

• Retired Staff
  • 2,394 posts
How much memory do you have, and how many things do you have running in your taskbar at the bottom right.

uramtheman

uramtheman

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Well, I have 512 megs of memory. So I definetly have enough. Not much is runnin down there, just some basic things for my mouse and keyboard.

neilp4453

neilp4453

• PipPipPip
  • 139 posts
i had a similar problem on my older pc. i think i either bought more memory, uninstalled all the junk, or made my page file higher.