Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Brain Controlled Mouse

• Please log in to reply

dekusvamp

dekusvamp

• PipPip
  • 36 posts
So i surfed on the internet, and i found some news in BBC about a Neural Impulse Actuator, and i thought this would be something for you guys.
There's a video here.
There's a link to their site here
This looks really good, so i'm looking foward to buy one.
Discuss.

Advertisements

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• 4,649 posts
its really pretty interesting, and for a price of

Price After Rebate: $89.04

that doesn't seem to bad, I'm just not into gaming enough to warrant buying one. However I really would like to hear how well it works from someone that has tried it.

DragonMaster Jay

DragonMaster Jay

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 826 posts

Use Space-Age Technology
The headband uses carbon nanofiber-based sensors to provide the highest possible dynamic range for the recording of bioelectrical signals that are amplified and digitized and further de-convoluted into computer commands.

This technology is of great interest. Many have wondered what technology will be like in the future. Seeing it in Hollywood proved it was possible.

I go back to the movie Wall-E when I think of this!

dekusvamp

dekusvamp

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
Sorry for bumping this, but i'm gonna buy this thing and maybe make a review for g2g :)

Ferrari

Ferrari

PC SURGEON

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,939 posts
Wow, that is very interesting. I have to say, OCZ is really impressing me. Between their Memory, PSU's, SSDs, and now this... I may have to buy some stock :) .

I look forward to what you have to say in your review. Be sure to PM me with the link.

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• 4,649 posts

Sorry for bumping this, but i'm gonna buy this thing and maybe make a review for g2g :)

no need to be sorry its your topic :)

I would like to see a detailed review of it, let us know what you come up with.