Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Shrinking Windows?

• Please log in to reply

Streamlineshipping

Streamlineshipping

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi Guys,

I'm really needing someones help as i have a problem.

Basically i have Fitted a Custom Computer which has Windows XP Into my car which also has Touch screen in the dash.
But the problem is that the original screen that came with the car was 6.5" i have Installed a 7" screen as all the 6.5" screens are Crazy prices!

Anyways, because i now have the 7" screen in i cant see all the screen due to the Fascia surrounding.
So when the computer loads up and i open a program i cant see the top of the box were you can Minimise, Shrink the box or Close the application.

So my question is.
Is there a program / Software that can Shrink Windows XP Operating system so it will fit in a Customised View = 6.5"

Thanks for your help guys in advance.

Justin

Advertisements