Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Words About Marriage

• Please log in to reply

cybrarian1

cybrarian1

Spammer

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
--Getting married is very much like going to a restaurant with friends. You order what you want, then when you see what the other person has, you wish you had ordered that.

--At the cocktail party, one woman said to another, "Aren't you wearing your wedding ring on the wrong finger?" The other replied, "Yes, I am, I married the wrong man."

--A lady placed an ad in the classifieds: "Husband wanted." The next day she received a hundred letters. They all said the same thing: "You can have mine."

--The bride, upon her engagement, went to her mother and said, "I've found a man just like father!" Her mother replied, "So what do you want from me, sympathy?"

--When a woman steals your husband, there is no better revenge than to let her keep him.

--A woman was telling her friend, "It is I who made my husband a millionaire." - "And what was he before you married him?" asked the friend. The woman replied, "A billionaire."

--The trouble with being the best man at a wedding is that you never get to prove it.

--You know the honeymoon is pretty much over when you start to go out with the boys on Wednesday nights, and so does she.

--Personally, I think one of the greatest things about marriage is that as both husband and father, I can say anything I want to around the house. Of course, no one pays the least bit of attention.

Advertisements

alicewb13

alicewb13

• Pip
  • 6 posts
Two guys are out on the golf course when a hearse drives by.
the guy about to swing stops and takes his hat off until the hearse is gone.
The othter guys says, "That is really honorable of you"
The man who took his hat off replies, "She was my wife, it's the least I can do!"

Attached Thumbnails

• 01948f1edebe78d4.jpg