Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

photo images?

• Please log in to reply

smstolte

smstolte

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I think I may have deleted a necessary .dll file from my computer by mistake. I haven't tried opening any photos for a while and when I did recently none of them will open. I have opened these photos before.

I get a message saying Cannot find the file or one of its components. Make sure path and filename are correct and that all required libraries are available.

Also several photos say something about image expert and being unable to open. I don't know what this is for sure.

Hopefully this is the right forum for this problem. Please help is you can.

I have run adaware, spybot s&d, spyware blaster, panda virus scan as well as my own Nod 32. Everything comes up clean.

I also have Registry First Aid and think this may be where I deleted the file if that is what is wrong. I am only guessing.

Sue

Edited by smstolte, 07 May 2005 - 05:37 PM.

Advertisements