Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Iexplorer.exe 100% CPU usage ! especially with Flash games and you

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Fady12345

Fady12345

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Hello

I have a weird problem tht i cant solve .. I scanned the pc using kaspersky and adaware and nothing is found .. i guess its something more complicated

Whenever i use internet explorer 7 my pc slows down and my cpu usage just rise to 100% but tht happens often when i play a flash game like poker on facebook or when i watch a video on youtube it also happens when i use explorer Search

i checked all the topics related to tht problem .. some said its because of the pishing filter .. i disabled it and still iexplorer.exe uses a huge amount of cpu

This is my first post actually so i dont know what am required to do .. tell me what apps should i use and logs to post and i will

Thnx

Oh and Btw i dunno exactly where to post this topic so i posted it in 2 sections .. just delete the one in the wrong section ..Sry

Edited by Fady12345, 20 February 2009 - 05:44 PM.

Advertisements

Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Ralphie

• Retired Staff
  • 47,710 posts
There is no need to make multiple topics for the same issue