Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

HELP! CORRUPT FILES AT STARTUP

• Please log in to reply

KelleyG

KelleyG

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I am receiving two corrupt file alerts on startup. My laptop is just a few months old and I did not begin to get these errors until I downloaded Microsoft Silverlight. I have uninstalled the program but the corrupt files did not resolve. I have attempted to run the check disk utility but it will not complete, just shuts off before the scan finishes. I have also attempted to do a system restore which I cannot do because of the corrupt files. The corruptions are MOM.exe which appears to be related to my ATI Radeon 3100 graphics card..i cannot delete this file either. The other is cfFncEnabler.exe...both error messages say C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_64 is corrupt and unreadable. Please run the Chkdsk utility. I can't find the nativeimages file on my registry either. I have run current logs of my system Please help if you can

Advertisements