Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

using cmd prompt when you can log in as admin in safe or as user

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Security Accounts Manager initialization failed because of the following error: A device attached to the syste?
I have read the MICROSOFT info but My problem is I can get into command prompt to do anything and in safe mode admin says my password is invalid even though I know there is no password for the admin account so how do i get to command so I can fix this issue or get to the registry?The other choice would be that Install a paraell version of xphome but then can I transfer all the programs from version 1 two version two with any "files" info on those programs over?