When I click on Internet Explorer, I get a message "requested URL/bupload2.php was not found on this server". If I then type in a website in the bar, e.g., www.google.com, Google will come up but anything I ask Google to search will re-direct me to an ad. In some instances, if I type in a website, it will take me straight to the ad and bypass the website all together. I can access my Outlook and can send and receive e-mails.
Just to note, my computer is in a small network environment (about 5 other computers) but mine is the only one with a problem. I just tried downloading malawarebytes and it took me to another ad so at this point, I'm a little worried about doing anything else without your help.
Thank you again!!!