Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

install via floppies

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

PC-Tech

PC-Tech

• PipPip
  • 90 posts
im getting a customers laptop and it needs to have XP installed via floppy discs, any help on getting the floppy images, or converting one of my XP installs to a floppy disc, thanks. the guys ad is below:

i have a itronix ix250 note book i need to reinstall windows xp but i dont have a cd rom it has a floppy drive if you think you can help me fix it i will pay you thanks call me at 508-689-XXXX anytime joel

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
if you would read the TOU that you agreed to when you joined the site, you would see that we are a FREE support forum and we WILL NOT help you fix other people's computers for money

We offer free computer help and tech support for home and personal use. We are not here to support others that work for profit, or to support/replace your company's IT department.

Maybe you should learn how to use google before you open up a computer repair shop?