Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

I'm having trouble installing a driver for my tablet

• Please log in to reply

Kmezz

Kmezz

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hey everyone. I recently bought a laptop and since I am an artist I need to hook up my tablet with pressure sensitivity to the computer. The tablet responds on the computer with just the point and click, but when it comes to photoshop/other applications, there are no pressure sensitivity or other options. I lost the CD for the drivers, so I tried to download the drivers from www.geniusnet.com . When I download and try to install, though, it immediately says that a setup file cannot be found and terminate the application. I've tried both versions of the genius pensketch 6x8 driver, but still nothing will even install. Can any one offer some assistance?

Thank you.

-Kyle Mezzacappa

Advertisements