Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Yahoo Messenger has stopped working

• Please log in to reply

Breadman Pete

Breadman Pete

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
When I try to open Yahoo messenger I get the message that it's stopped working, windows will close the program and notify you when there's a solution. I've gotten this error before and it has said it is caused by poker office a program I have. I recently bought two programs from your sponsers. they seem to have helped with the overall speed and some virus problems I had, but I still get this problem with the yahoo messenger. Please help

Advertisements

Broni

Broni

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts
What programs did you buy, and what sponsors are you talking about?

Breadman Pete

Breadman Pete

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
Paretologic anti- virus and Reg.Cure however I did have this problem prior to getting these programs. I thought in getting these it would speed the computer up. that's my ultimate goal is to get everything working as fast as possible.. I want to learn!!

Broni

Broni

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts
I don't think any of those programs are promoted on this board.
They're both worthless, if not dangerous. You should uninstall them both right away.

I suggest that you start a new topic in the Malware Removal - HiJackThis™ Logs Go Here area.

Before you post a log click on this link --> You Must Read This Before Posting A Hijackthis Log
this will give you a few preparations to make, as well as instruction for posting your Hijackthis log.

If you are still having problems after being given a clean bill of health from the malware expert, then please return to THIS thread and we will pursue other options to help you solve your current problem(s).