Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Ati All In Wonder 9600

• Please log in to reply

toggledofthis

toggledofthis

• Pip
  • 1 posts
All right. I have a All in wonder 9600 by ATI. Running on Windows XP. Finally got around to upgrading to the latest drivers and catalyst software and my TV capture stopped working. When I checked device manager the Ati T200 Unified AVStream Driver is not working. I have went through the whole process of properly uninstalling every trace of the new stuff and install the original CD and still nothing. After going through all that now device manager says that "Ati WDM rage theater audio", "Ati WDM rage theater video" and "Ati WDM tv Tuner" aren't working. Last but not least, when I run ATI's little pc check i get either "WDM devices are not loaded or enumerated by the device manager" or "Capture driver is not listed in the registry". At this point I'm this close to heading to the dark side and buying a mac...hopefully someone can pull back from the edge

Advertisements