Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE
Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of friendly volunteers serve up answers and support. Get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message and all ads will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account Login to Account

malwarebytes hang and won't finish scan

• Please log in to reply

rmcfly

rmcfly

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
I'm trying to find a little help removing a folder that causes malwarebytes to hang and in turn will not finish scanning my pc. The folder is in one of my temp folder, C:\Documents and Settings\Russ\Local Settings\temp\jkos-Russ and when I try to delete it I get the message "cannot delete jkos-russ: Data error (Cyclic Redundancy Check).

Is this a virus or is it possible that my drive is going bad. Properties shows this folder empty and right now I am at a loss as to what to do with it. :)

Advertisement