Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

spybot/malwarebytes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

thenihkii

thenihkii

• Pip
  • 4 posts
hi all. im trying to fix a ...bad shape...computer and i dled malwarebytes and then spybot... well MWB removed 71 filws, so i went to spybot. i tried all links to a spybot dl, all came up with some server connection error... how do i get spybot on???? i deleted MWB already..or any other help would be appreciated..

Advertisements

Ferrari

Ferrari

PC SURGEON

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,939 posts
Malware advice can only be given by Staff Members and such subjects can only be discussed in the Malware Forums. Look Here...and if that isn't what you are looking for post a new topic HERE (No where else). Following this process with the Malware Staff and their instructions will help you tremendously.

Since it sounds like you are trying to fix up an old used computer, after following the above instructions, this article is great for performance and speed issues. What makes your machine slow?

Edited by Ferrari, 10 March 2009 - 09:25 PM.

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
You've posted in the XP forum as well. I gave you the same advice there - please go to the malware forum. Based on what you said was downloaded, you're infected and that's the only forum in which you can receive help for malware. This topic is closed. Please don't open any more topics outside of malware for this issue.