Jump to content

Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works


  • Please log in to reply



    New Member

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Ok, an older version of windows had a program in the "accessories" folder that kinda let you do interior design. it was really simple to use and I really need to know what it was called..... Does anybody know what I'm referring to? Please help!!
  • 0




    Notepad warrior

  • Retired Staff
  • 2,130 posts
The only thing that rings a bell is MS Paint.. But that should still be available in Vista.
  • 0



    Je suis Napoléon!

  • Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
to my knowledge no version of windows ever came with an interior design program...the only "art-ish" program was paint (as suggested above)

are you thinking of visio that has been part of the MS office suite for a while now? (as a separate package)
  • 0

Similar Topics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

As Featured On:

Microsoft Yahoo BBC MSN PC Magazine Washington Post HP