Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

new build no video no post

• Please log in to reply

gittygretty

gittygretty

• Pip
  • 1 posts
i just build my computer with a gigabyte m61pme-s2p mobo and a Amd 9850 quad cpu with corsair 2x 4 gb 800 mhz ddr2 with a cool max 700w psu well after i installed all of this i turn it on and guess what no post it didnt even beep not even when i took out the ram. i check if all the ram was seated correctly and if all the plugs was connected nothing so i removed the battery to reset the bios put still no result then i thought it was a bad mobo so i took it back to the store and they replace the mobo .when i brought ithome i installed it and still the same thing so i took it back and this time i replace the mobo and both of the ram when i took it home the same thing so then i thought it must be the cpu because its the only thing i havent change so i went and bought another one thinking that was the problem when i bring it home nothing i am really baffle because i have tryed everything replace everything but i notice something the ram that i have is 1.9v and the one the mobo ask for is 1.8v could that be the problem or could it be something else
p.s i have build many other computer before but never had this problem

Edited by gittygretty, 22 March 2009 - 10:27 PM.

Advertisements