Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Language Support for Macros Not Installed for MS Office 2007

• Please log in to reply

Tyler Luna

Tyler Luna

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Our organization is in the process of testing MS Office 2007 Enterprise for compatibility with our proprietary applications.

One application we use allows users to run processes which gathers data and sends it to a MS Word template. The template then automatically opens with MS word.

All of our templates were created using MS Office 2003. We have never experienced problems with MS Office 2003 (in regards to this).

Today one of our test users ran a process and received a message in MS Office 2007:

Macros Language Support has not been installed by your administrator.

This in turn would not allow the user to see the document that was supposed to appear.

I checked for MS Office Shard Features and confirmed that all options are selected as "Run from my computer"

I checked the Macros settings and enabled all macros to run in an attempt to troubleshoot.

Problem still not resolved.

At the time of install, I did a complete install.

I went in and removed MS Office 2007 applications one at a time until the problem was resolved. I noticed the problem was resolved after uninstalling MS Office InfoPath.

Has anyone else experienced this problem or have any input?

Edited by Tyler Luna, 23 March 2009 - 01:52 PM.

Advertisements