Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

NINE WORDS WOMEN USE

• Please log in to reply

Broni

Broni

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts
I find this pretty hilarious....LOL

(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.
(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!
(5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)
(6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' . that will bring on a 'whatever').
(8) Whatever: Is a woman's way of saying F-- YOU!
(9) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.

Advertisements

Octagonal

Octagonal

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,528 posts
*Octagonal quickly retreats from this thread... :)

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• 4,649 posts
did you get this information from my wife? That's exactly what she means when she says those words... :)

tyler kick you fase

tyler kick you fase

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts
hehe, good one

Missy123

Missy123

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
Those are true i often use those words and those are the exact meaning when i say them except 'Go Ahead' simply because sometimes you are just permitting them

Missy123

Edited by Missy123, 09 April 2009 - 10:58 PM.

DragonMaster Jay

DragonMaster Jay

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 826 posts

(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' . that will bring on a 'whatever').

This is so true. So funny. Great post, also!

Edit: Welcome to geeks to go, Missy123

Edited by DragonMaster Jay, 09 April 2009 - 11:02 PM.

Missy123

Missy123

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
Thankyou DragonMaster Jay

Onaipian

Onaipian

Notepad warrior

• Retired Staff
  • 2,130 posts
I'm sure Sari or Kat will enjoy this incite into the female mind. :)

*piano9playa5 follows Octogonal

Xzyon

Xzyon

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
...... I think i am just gonna walk away from this thread. I dont wanna start something.

hfcg

hfcg

The hippie freak computer geek

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,496 posts

...... I think i am just gonna walk away from this thread. I dont wanna start something.

With 3 ex wives the best thing I can tell you is run, don't walk.
Oh, when a woman says "nothing" it is time to buy expensive jewlery for her and do lots of little nice things for her!

Advertisements

hfcg

hfcg

The hippie freak computer geek

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,496 posts
One other piece of advice for men.
YOU are NOT the boss. She may let you think that you are the boss, but you are not.
She is smarter than you. She may let you think that you are the smart one, but she IS smarter than you.

mpascal

mpascal

Math Nerd

• Retired Staff
  • 3,644 posts
Women are "brain ninjas" :)

No offence.. but it's true. They'll get you when you don't even expect it!

DragonMaster Jay

DragonMaster Jay

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 826 posts
Yes Women are brain ninjas, and be sure to run away fast. :)

Chopin

Chopin

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,639 posts
Yeah. I'm going to remember that for the next, what, twenty years.

Great resource :)

snowchick7669

snowchick7669

• PipPipPip
  • 497 posts
Funny how men have to look up on forums how to understand us :)

Surprised its not one of the most searched for subject in Google :)