Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Could someone please help me out .

• Please log in to reply

Chris1518

Chris1518

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Please help me .I just got a new dell studio xps computer .I was told it was great for gaming .Well I got it home .I pop in GTA 4 it worked great .So I got the new game wheelman from ubi games and the game disk just spinned in the dvd rom .So I tryed another disk .I tryed test drive that did the samething .So I tryed a older disk nfs hot pursuit 2 .That worked fine .I have been on the phone with dell .I have talk to ubi games thy were no help .I have even talk to windows thy were no help .So I am tryed to figer out do I need to get dvd r or what .Could someone please help me out .Here is what I have PLDS DVD + -RW DH -16A6S ATA Device.My windows is Vista 64
Thanks for your help
Chris

Edited by Chris1518, 02 April 2009 - 02:17 PM.

Advertisements