Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Looking for assistance with DC++

• Please log in to reply

mdell72

mdell72

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello,

Recently, when using DC++ my download speed has been reduced drastically. This occurred seemingly out of nowhere, as I haven't made any changes to my settings either in or out of the program. The problem is the same throughout any hub or when connected to any user. Outside of DC++ (i.e. regular browsing or downloading) my connection seems normal and downloads are transferring at their usual speeds. Any ideas as to what could cause DC++ to endure a dramatic slow down?

Thank-you for any assistance.

Advertisements

tyler kick you fase

tyler kick you fase

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts
try downloading something with your normal browser. ive tryed dc++ and it ended up slowing down my downloads form 400kb (on ie explorer) to 24kb, and dc++ was only 27kb after that.

tell me what your download speed on dc++ and your regular browser is.