Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Not entirely sure! [Solved]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

daveski

daveski

• PipPip
  • 46 posts
I do apologise for the vagueness of this post/the title, and given what I've been doing over the last couple of days I wouldn't be surprised to find that there's nothing wrong in terms of viruses/malware, but I would greatly appreciate any input that you could provide.

Basically, first sign I noticed that anything was wrong was the boot up speed. I turned all the logon stuff off and as such it normally gets to the desktop within a minute or so, so when it took nearer 10 minutes and was still on the welcome screen (using vista, fwiw) then I was of course confused. A few times it would take ages to boot up and stall on the welcome/please wait screens, sometimes not doing anything whatsoever after this stage, and sometimes it'd restart itself. Only did this occasionally though, other times it'd work as normal, booting fine in approximately a minute. Ran various virus/malware scans with a few different programs, just to be on the safe side, but nothing turned up. As such, I thought nothing of it as occasional slow booting isn't that bad, right?

The other day it loaded up fine, and then McAfee popped up saying "Some components are missing. Please reinstall McAfee Anti-Spam". Wasn't sure what was going on here, so I checked the installed components and it said that Anti-Spam was installed. I restarted the computer and it was happy again, didn't have the Anti-Span isn't installed message, ran a virus scan and nothing came up.

Yesterday it did the taking a few goes to boot up thing, and when it eventually did my desktop icons were much bigger, some had vanished (my computer and my documents iirc), and they'd all moved. The fingerprint scanner that is built into my laptop then popped up asking me to scan my finger to start the setup utility, a box popped up with my gmail notifier password box telling me about password bank, and MSN had forgotten my settings, with all these acting like they'd only just been installed. McAfee worked as normal, but then after five minutes came up with a "Some components are missing. Please reinstall McAfee Security Centre" message, which didn't/doesn't go away with a reboot, although can take a while to appear, last time it was 15 minutes or so.

As such, and particularly because of the oddness regarding McAfee, I ran various virus/malware scans. McAfee found nothing, but seeing as this could have been compromised by some super evil virus, I ran an online virus scan which found nothing but 4 cookies, and installed Avast and did a boot-time scan which found nothing. Did a superantispyware scan, and that found nothing but cookies. Next port of call was system restore, tried to go back to one from last month, but this failed due to an unknown error. Reboots don't solve the mcafee problem, but it does remember the msn/other settings so at least it's not forgetting them constantly.

I've done all the stuff from the "Read this before posting a topic" thread, logs are below. As I said above, none of the scans I've done with anything have given any results, and I wouldn't be surprised if my computer was essentially fine. I've used this place before though and it's been extremely useful, so I might as well ask!

Thanks in advance for your help!

Malwarebytes log:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.36
Database version: 1983
Windows 6.0.6001 Service Pack 1

15/04/2009 22:03:54
mbam-log-2009-04-15 (22-03-54).txt

Scan type: Full Scan (C:\|D:\|)
Objects scanned: 227865
Time elapsed: 3 hour(s), 29 minute(s), 3 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

Rooter log:

Microsoft Windows Vista Home Edition (6.0.6001) Service Pack 1

C:\ [Fixed] - NTFS - (Total:139707 Mo/Free:3580 Mo)
D:\ [Fixed] - NTFS - (Total:10239 Mo/Free:1864 Mo)
E:\ [CD-Rom] (Total:0 Mo/Free:0 Mo)

15/04/2009|22:15

----------------------\\ Processes..

--Locked-- [System Process]
--Locked-- System
---------- \SystemRoot\System32\smss.exe
---------- C:\Windows\system32\csrss.exe
---------- C:\Windows\system32\wininit.exe
---------- C:\Windows\system32\csrss.exe
---------- C:\Windows\system32\services.exe
---------- C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe
---------- C:\Windows\system32\lsm.exe
---------- C:\Windows\system32\winlogon.exe
---------- C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe
---------- C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
--Locked-- audiodg.exe
---------- C:\Windows\system32\SLsvc.exe
---------- C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe
---------- C:\Windows\system32\WLANExt.exe
---------- C:\Program Files\Fingerprint Reader Suite\upeksvr.exe
---------- C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashServ.exe
---------- C:\Windows\system32\Dwm.exe
---------- C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE
---------- C:\Windows\System32\spoolsv.exe
---------- C:\Windows\system32\taskeng.exe
---------- C:\Windows\system32\taskeng.exe
---------- C:\Windows\system32\aestsrv.exe
---------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
---------- C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
---------- C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exe
---------- c:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\mcafee\mcproxy\mcproxy.exe
---------- C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcshield.exe
---------- C:\Program Files\McAfee\MPF\MPFSrv.exe
---------- C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSK\MskSrver.exe
---------- C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe
---------- C:\Windows\system32\STacSV.exe
---------- C:\Windows\system32\SearchIndexer.exe
---------- C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\MSC\mcmscsvc.exe
---------- c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\mcagent.exe
---------- C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmpnscfg.exe
---------- C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe
---------- C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe
---------- C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
---------- C:\Windows\OEM02Mon.exe
---------- C:\Windows\System32\hkcmd.exe
---------- C:\Windows\System32\igfxpers.exe
---------- C:\Program Files\Dell\Dell Webcam Manager\DellWMgr.exe
---------- C:\Windows\system32\igfxsrvc.exe
---------- C:\Program Files\Dell\MediaDirect\PCMService.exe
---------- C:\Program Files\Google\Gmail Notifier\gnotify.exe
---------- C:\Program Files\Sigmatel\C-Major Audio\WDM\sttray.exe
---------- C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe
---------- C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
---------- ??h?
---------- C:\Program Files\Fingerprint Reader Suite\psqltray.exe
---------- C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\BTTray.exe
---------- C:\Program Files\Dell\QuickSet\quickset.exe
---------- C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe
---------- c:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\BtStackServer.exe
---------- C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPHelper.exe
---------- C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
---------- C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcsysmon.exe
---------- C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Contacts\wlcomm.exe
---------- c:\program files\common files\mcafee\mna\mcnasvc.exe
---------- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
---------- C:\Windows\system32\SearchProtocolHost.exe
---------- C:\Windows\system32\SearchFilterHost.exe
---------- C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe
---------- C:\Rooter$\RK.exe

----------------------\\ Search..

----------------------\\ ROOTKIT !!

1 - "C:\Rooter$\Rooter_1.txt" - 15/04/2009|22:16

----------------------\\ Scan completed at 22:16

OTListIt logs:

OTListIt logfile created on: 15/04/2009 22:21:19 - Run 1
OTListIt2 by OldTimer - Version 2.0.14.0 Folder = C:\Users\Nick\Desktop
Windows Vista Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (Version = 6.0.6001) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 8.0.6001.18702)
Locale: 00000809 | Country: United Kingdom | Language: ENG | Date Format: dd/MM/yyyy

1.99 Gb Total Physical Memory | 0.88 Gb Available Physical Memory | 44.30% Memory free
4.00 Gb Paging File | 3.08 Gb Available in Paging File | 76.92% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): ?:\pagefile.sys;

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\Windows | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 136.43 Gb Total Space | 47.21 Gb Free Space | 34.60% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive D: | 10.00 Gb Total Space | 5.82 Gb Free Space | 58.21% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
E: Drive not present or media not loaded
F: Drive not present or media not loaded
G: Drive not present or media not loaded
H: Drive not present or media not loaded
I: Drive not present or media not loaded

Computer Name: NICKSLAPTOP
Current User Name: Nick
Logged in as Administrator.

Current Boot Mode: Normal
Scan Mode: Current user
Output = Minimal
File Age = 30 Days
Company Name Whitelist: On

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe (Lavasoft)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Fingerprint Reader Suite\upeksvr.exe (UPEK Inc.)
PRC - C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe (Synaptics, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Windows\OEM02Mon.exe (Creative Technology Ltd.)
PRC - C:\Windows\System32\hkcmd.exe (Intel Corporation)
PRC - C:\Windows\System32\igfxpers.exe (Intel Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Dell\Dell Webcam Manager\DellWMgr.exe (Creative Technology Ltd.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Dell\MediaDirect\PCMService.exe (CyberLink Corp.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Google\Gmail Notifier\gnotify.exe (Google Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Sigmatel\C-Major Audio\WDM\sttray.exe (IDT, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\Agent\mcagent.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Windows\system32\igfxsrvc.exe (Intel Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe (Apple Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\BTTray.exe (Broadcom Corporation.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Dell\QuickSet\quickset.exe (Dell Inc)
PRC - C:\Windows\system32\aestsrv.exe (Andrea Electronics Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe (Apple Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe (Apple Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exe (Intel Corporation)
PRC - c:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\McProxy\McProxy.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan\Mcshield.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\McAfee\MPF\MPFSrv.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Fingerprint Reader Suite\psqltray.exe (UPEK Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSK\MskSrver.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe (Intel Corporation)
PRC - C:\Windows\system32\STacSV.exe (IDT, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe (Mozilla Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcmscsvc.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmpnscfg.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPHelper.exe (Synaptics, Inc.)
PRC - c:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\BtStackServer.exe (Broadcom Corporation.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe (Apple Inc.)
PRC - C:\Windows\System32\mobsync.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\Users\Nick\Desktop\OTListIt2.exe (OldTimer Tools)
PRC - C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan\mcsysmon.exe (McAfee, Inc.)

========== Win32 Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV - (aawservice [Auto | Running]) -- C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe (Lavasoft)
SRV - (AESTFilters [Auto | Running]) -- C:\Windows\system32\aestsrv.exe (Andrea Electronics Corporation)
SRV - (Apple Mobile Device [Auto | Running]) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe (Apple Inc.)
SRV - (Bonjour Service [Auto | Running]) -- C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe (Apple Inc.)
SRV - (clr_optimization_v2.0.50727_32 [On_Demand | Stopped]) -- C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorsvw.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (ehRecvr [On_Demand | Stopped]) -- C:\Windows\ehome\ehRecvr.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (ehSched [On_Demand | Stopped]) -- C:\Windows\ehome\ehsched.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (ehstart [Auto | Stopped]) -- C:\Windows\ehome\ehstart.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (EvtEng [Auto | Running]) -- C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exe (Intel Corporation)
SRV - (FontCache3.0.0.0 [On_Demand | Stopped]) -- C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\Framework\v3.0\WPF\PresentationFontCache.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (idsvc [Unknown | Stopped]) -- C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\Windows Communication Foundation\infocard.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (iPod Service [On_Demand | Running]) -- C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe (Apple Inc.)
SRV - (mcmscsvc [Auto | Running]) -- C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcmscsvc.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
SRV - (McNASvc [Auto | Stopped]) -- c:\program files\common files\mcafee\mna\mcnasvc.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
SRV - (McODS [On_Demand | Stopped]) -- C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan\mcods.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
SRV - (McProxy [Auto | Running]) -- c:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\McProxy\McProxy.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
SRV - (McShield [Unknown | Running]) -- C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan\Mcshield.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
SRV - (McSysmon [On_Demand | Running]) -- C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan\mcsysmon.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
SRV - (MpfService [Auto | Running]) -- C:\Program Files\McAfee\MPF\MPFSrv.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
SRV - (MSK80Service [Auto | Running]) -- C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSK\MskSrver.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
SRV - (NetTcpPortSharing [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\Windows Communication Foundation\SMSvcHost.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (RegSrvc [Auto | Running]) -- C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe (Intel Corporation)
SRV - (sprtsvc_O2 [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\Program Files\O2\bin\sprtsvc.exe (SupportSoft, Inc.)
SRV - (STacSV [Auto | Running]) -- C:\Windows\system32\STacSV.exe (IDT, Inc.)
SRV - (stllssvr [On_Demand | Stopped]) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\SureThing Shared\stllssvr.exe (MicroVision Development, Inc.)
SRV - (SupportSoft RemoteAssist [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Supportsoft\bin\ssrc.exe (SupportSoft, Inc.)
SRV - (WinDefend [Auto | Running]) -- C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\mpsvc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (WMPNetworkSvc [Auto | Running]) -- C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========

DRV - (adp94xx [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\adp94xx.sys (Adaptec, Inc.)
DRV - (adpahci [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\adpahci.sys (Adaptec, Inc.)
DRV - (adpu160m [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\adpu160m.sys (Adaptec, Inc.)
DRV - (adpu320 [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\adpu320.sys (Adaptec, Inc.)
DRV - (aic78xx [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\djsvs.sys (Adaptec, Inc.)
DRV - (aliide [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\aliide.sys (Acer Laboratories Inc.)
DRV - (arc [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\arc.sys (Adaptec, Inc.)
DRV - (arcsas [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\arcsas.sys (Adaptec, Inc.)
DRV - (b57nd60x [On_Demand | Running]) -- C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\b57nd60x.sys (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV - (BrFiltLo [On_Demand | Stopped]) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\brfiltlo.sys (Brother Industries, Ltd.)
DRV - (BrFiltUp [On_Demand | Stopped]) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\brfiltup.sys (Brother Industries, Ltd.)
DRV - (Brserid [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\brserid.sys (Brother Industries Ltd.)
DRV - (BrSerWdm [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\brserwdm.sys (Brother Industries Ltd.)
DRV - (BrUsbMdm [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\brusbmdm.sys (Brother Industries Ltd.)
DRV - (BrUsbSer [On_Demand | Stopped]) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\brusbser.sys (Brother Industries Ltd.)
DRV - (btwaudio [On_Demand | Running]) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\btwaudio.sys (Broadcom Corporation.)
DRV - (btwavdt [On_Demand | Running]) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\btwavdt.sys (Broadcom Corporation.)
DRV - (btwrchid [On_Demand | Running]) -- C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\btwrchid.sys (Broadcom Corporation.)
DRV - (cmdide [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\cmdide.sys (CMD Technology, Inc.)
DRV - (e1express [On_Demand | Stopped]) -- C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\e1e6032.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV - (E1G60 [On_Demand | Stopped]) -- C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\E1G60I32.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV - (elxstor [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\elxstor.sys (Emulex)
DRV - (GEARAspiWDM [On_Demand | Running]) -- C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\GEARAspiWDM.sys (GEAR Software Inc.)
DRV - (HpCISSs [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\hpcisss.sys (Hewlett-Packard Company)
DRV - (iaStor [Boot | Running]) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\iastor.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV - (iaStorV [Boot | Running]) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\iastorv.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV - (igfx [On_Demand | Running]) -- C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\igdkmd32.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV - (iirsp [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\iirsp.sys (Intel Corp./ICP vortex GmbH)
DRV - (iteatapi [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\iteatapi.sys (Integrated Technology Express, Inc.)
DRV - (iteraid [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\iteraid.sys (Integrated Technology Express, Inc.)
DRV - (libusb0 [On_Demand | Stopped]) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\libusb0.sys ()
DRV - (LSI_FC [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\lsi_fc.sys (LSI Logic)
DRV - (LSI_SAS [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\lsi_sas.sys (LSI Logic)
DRV - (LSI_SCSI [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\lsi_scsi.sys (LSI Logic)
DRV - (megasas [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\megasas.sys (LSI Logic Corporation)
DRV - (mfeavfk [On_Demand | Running]) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mfeavfk.sys (McAfee, Inc.)
DRV - (mfebopk [On_Demand | Running]) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mfebopk.sys (McAfee, Inc.)
DRV - (mfehidk [System | Running]) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (McAfee, Inc.)
DRV - (mferkdk [On_Demand | Stopped]) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mferkdk.sys (McAfee, Inc.)
DRV - (mfesmfk [On_Demand | Running]) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mfesmfk.sys (McAfee, Inc.)
DRV - (MPFP [System | Running]) -- C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\Mpfp.sys (McAfee, Inc.)
DRV - (Mraid35x [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mraid35x.sys (LSI Logic Corporation)
DRV - (NETw4v32 [On_Demand | Running]) -- C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\NETw4v32.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV - (nfrd960 [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nfrd960.sys (IBM Corporation)
DRV - (ntrigdigi [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ntrigdigi.sys (N-trig Innovative Technologies)
DRV - (nvraid [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nvraid.sys (NVIDIA Corporation)
DRV - (nvstor [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nvstor.sys (NVIDIA Corporation)
DRV - (OEM02Dev [On_Demand | Running]) -- C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\OEM02Dev.sys (Creative Technology Ltd.)
DRV - (OEM02Vfx [On_Demand | Running]) -- C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\OEM02Vfx.sys (EyePower Games Pte. Ltd.)
DRV - (PxHelp20 [Boot | Running]) -- C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\PxHelp20.sys (Sonic Solutions)
DRV - (ql2300 [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ql2300.sys (QLogic Corporation)
DRV - (ql40xx [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ql40xx.sys (QLogic Corporation)
DRV - (R300 [On_Demand | Stopped]) -- C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys (ATI Technologies Inc.)
DRV - (rimmptsk [Auto | Running]) -- C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rimmptsk.sys (REDC)
DRV - (rimsptsk [Auto | Running]) -- C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rimsptsk.sys (REDC)
DRV - (rismxdp [Auto | Running]) -- C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rixdptsk.sys (REDC)
DRV - (SASDIFSV [System | Running]) -- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASDIFSV.SYS (SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
DRV - (SASENUM [On_Demand | Stopped]) -- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASENUM.SYS ( SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
DRV - (SASKUTIL [System | Running]) -- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL.sys (SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
DRV - (secdrv [Auto | Running]) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\secdrv.sys (Macrovision Corporation, Macrovision Europe Limited, and Macrovision Japan and Asia K.K.)
DRV - (SiSRaid2 [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sisraid2.sys (Silicon Integrated Systems Corp.)
DRV - (SiSRaid4 [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sisraid4.sys (Silicon Integrated Systems)
DRV - (STHDA [On_Demand | Running]) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\stwrt.sys (IDT, Inc.)
DRV - (Symc8xx [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\symc8xx.sys (LSI Logic)
DRV - (Sym_hi [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sym_hi.sys (LSI Logic)
DRV - (Sym_u3 [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sym_u3.sys (LSI Logic)
DRV - (SynTP [On_Demand | Running]) -- C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\SynTP.sys (Synaptics, Inc.)
DRV - (TcUsb [On_Demand | Running]) -- C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\tcusb.sys (UPEK Inc.)
DRV - (uliahci [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\uliahci.sys (ULi Electronics Inc.)
DRV - (UlSata [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ulsata.sys (Promise Technology, Inc.)
DRV - (ulsata2 [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ulsata2.sys (Promise Technology, Inc.)
DRV - (viaide [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\viaide.sys (VIA Technologies, Inc.)
DRV - (vsmraid [Disabled | Stopped]) -- C:\Windows\system32\drivers\vsmraid.sys (VIA Technologies Inc.,Ltd)

========== Standard Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=69157
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=54896
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Secondary_Page_URL =
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Extensions Off Page = about:NoAdd-ons
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\Windows\System32\blank.htm
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=54896
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Security Risk Page = about:SecurityRisk
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=69157

IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\Windows\system32\blank.htm
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=54896
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.google.com/
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,StartPageCache = 1
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyOverride" = *.local

========== FireFox ==========

FF - prefs.js..browser.search.selectedEngine: "Wikipedia (en)"
FF - prefs.js..browser.search.useDBForOrder: true
FF - prefs.js..browser.startup.homepage: "http://www.google.com/ig"
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {d10d0bf8-f5b5-c8b4-a8b2-2b9879e08c5d}:1.0.2
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {D4DD63FA-01E4-46a7-B6B1-EDAB7D6AD389}:0.9.6.4
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {b9db16a4-6edc-47ec-a1f4-b86292ed211d}:4.3
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {DDC359D1-844A-42a7-9AA1-88A850A938A8}:1.1.2
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: [email protected]:1.0.20090104
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0003-ABCDEFFEDCBA}:6.0.03
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0005-ABCDEFFEDCBA}:6.0.05
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0007-ABCDEFFEDCBA}:6.0.07
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0012-ABCDEFFEDCBA}:6.0.12
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0013-ABCDEFFEDCBA}:6.0.13
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b}:1.0
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {888d99e7-e8b5-46a3-851e-1ec45da1e644}:3.0.0
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: [email protected]:1.7.7.1
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: [email protected]:1.1b3
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}:3.0.8

FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\{20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b}: C:\WINDOWS\MICROSOFT.NET\FRAMEWORK\V3.5\WINDOWS PRESENTATION FOUNDATION\DOTNETASSISTANTEXTENSION\ [2009/02/22 21:15:22 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.0.8\extensions\\Components: C:\PROGRAM FILES\MOZILLA FIREFOX\COMPONENTS [2009/03/28 10:57:07 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.0.8\extensions\\Plugins: C:\PROGRAM FILES\MOZILLA FIREFOX\PLUGINS [2009/03/28 10:57:07 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M]

[2009/01/23 22:01:43 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Nick\AppData\Roaming\mozilla\Extensions
[2008/06/17 18:42:50 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Nick\AppData\Roaming\mozilla\Extensions\{ec8030f7-c20a-464f-9b0e-13a3a9e97384}
[2009/01/23 22:01:43 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Nick\AppData\Roaming\mozilla\Extensions\[email protected]
[2009/04/15 22:08:48 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Nick\AppData\Roaming\mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\nzm2mpby.default\extensions
[2008/11/24 21:22:38 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Nick\AppData\Roaming\mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\nzm2mpby.default\extensions\{888d99e7-e8b5-46a3-851e-1ec45da1e644}
[2009/04/10 12:11:10 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Nick\AppData\Roaming\mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\nzm2mpby.default\extensions\{b9db16a4-6edc-47ec-a1f4-b86292ed211d}
[2009/04/15 22:08:38 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Nick\AppData\Roaming\mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\nzm2mpby.default\extensions\{d10d0bf8-f5b5-c8b4-a8b2-2b9879e08c5d}
[2009/02/06 20:52:42 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Nick\AppData\Roaming\mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\nzm2mpby.default\extensions\{D4DD63FA-01E4-46a7-B6B1-EDAB7D6AD389}
[2009/03/25 19:00:59 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Nick\AppData\Roaming\mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\nzm2mpby.default\extensions\{DDC359D1-844A-42a7-9AA1-88A850A938A8}
[2009/03/17 23:53:05 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Nick\AppData\Roaming\mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\nzm2mpby.default\extensions\[email protected]
[2009/02/06 20:52:46 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Nick\AppData\Roaming\mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\nzm2mpby.default\extensions\[email protected]
[2009/03/14 00:23:13 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Nick\AppData\Roaming\mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\nzm2mpby.default\extensions\[email protected]
[2009/04/11 22:28:15 | 00,001,994 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Nick\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\FireFox\Profiles\nzm2mpby.default\searchplugins\arfopedia.xml
[2009/04/11 22:28:14 | 00,002,125 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Nick\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\FireFox\Profiles\nzm2mpby.default\searchplugins\flickr-tags.xml
[2009/04/11 22:28:15 | 00,001,094 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Nick\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\FireFox\Profiles\nzm2mpby.default\searchplugins\gamecouk.xml
[2009/04/11 22:28:14 | 00,005,867 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Nick\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\FireFox\Profiles\nzm2mpby.default\searchplugins\gameplaycouk.xml
[2008/11/23 17:06:25 | 00,002,088 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Nick\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\FireFox\Profiles\nzm2mpby.default\searchplugins\hmv-search.xml
[2008/06/22 16:50:49 | 00,000,908 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Nick\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\FireFox\Profiles\nzm2mpby.default\searchplugins\imdb.xml
[2008/10/14 19:48:43 | 00,002,298 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Nick\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\FireFox\Profiles\nzm2mpby.default\searchplugins\lastfm.xml
[2009/04/11 22:28:15 | 00,005,665 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Nick\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\FireFox\Profiles\nzm2mpby.default\searchplugins\playcom.xml
[2008/06/22 16:50:49 | 00,001,108 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Nick\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\FireFox\Profiles\nzm2mpby.default\searchplugins\wikipedia-en.xml
[2009/04/11 22:28:14 | 00,002,431 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Nick\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\FireFox\Profiles\nzm2mpby.default\searchplugins\youtube.xml
[2009/04/15 22:08:48 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\extensions
[2009/03/28 10:57:07 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}
[2008/03/05 21:14:18 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0003-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
[2008/03/14 20:00:23 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0005-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
[2008/07/14 18:28:21 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0007-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
[2009/03/12 22:31:46 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0012-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
[2009/04/05 09:25:50 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0013-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
[2009/03/28 10:57:00 | 00,023,032 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Foundation) -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\components\browserdirprovider.dll
[2009/03/28 10:57:00 | 00,134,648 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Foundation) -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\components\brwsrcmp.dll
[2008/12/20 19:04:40 | 00,001,538 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\amazon-en-GB.xml
[2008/12/20 19:04:40 | 00,002,193 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\answers.xml
[2008/12/20 19:04:40 | 00,000,947 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\chambers-en-GB.xml
[2008/12/20 19:04:40 | 00,001,534 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\creativecommons.xml
[2008/12/20 19:04:40 | 00,000,759 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\eBay-en-GB.xml
[2008/12/20 19:04:40 | 00,001,706 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\google.xml
[2008/12/20 19:04:41 | 00,001,178 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\wikipedia.xml
[2008/12/20 19:04:41 | 00,000,831 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\yahoo-en-GB.xml

O1 HOSTS File: (290856 bytes) - C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\Hosts
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 localhost
O1 - Hosts: ::1 localhost
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.007guard.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 007guard.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 008i.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.008k.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 008k.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.00hq.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 00hq.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 010402.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.032439.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 032439.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 100888290cs.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.100888290cs.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 100sexlinks.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.100sexlinks.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.10sek.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 10sek.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.123topsearch.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 123topsearch.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.132.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 132.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 136136.net
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.136136.net
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.163ns.com
O1 - Hosts: 10018 more lines...
O2 - BHO: (Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper) - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O2 - BHO: (Skype add-on (mastermind)) - {22BF413B-C6D2-4d91-82A9-A0F997BA588C} - C:\Program Files\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\SkypeIEPlugin.dll (Skype Technologies S.A.)
O2 - BHO: (McAfee Phishing Filter) - {27B4851A-3207-45A2-B947-BE8AFE6163AB} - c:\Program Files\McAfee\MSK\mskapbho.dll ()
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {5C255C8A-E604-49b4-9D64-90988571CECB} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O2 - BHO: (scriptproxy) - {7DB2D5A0-7241-4E79-B68D-6309F01C5231} - c:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan\scriptsn.dll (McAfee, Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (Windows Live Sign-in Helper) - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O2 - BHO: (CBrowserHelperObject Object) - {CA6319C0-31B7-401E-A518-A07C3DB8F777} - C:\Program Files\Dell\BAE\BAE.dll (Dell Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper) - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [{0228e555-4f9c-4e35-a3ec-b109a192b4c2}] C:\Program Files\Google\Gmail Notifier\gnotify.exe (Google Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe" (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [DELL Webcam Manager] "C:\Program Files\Dell\Dell Webcam Manager\DellWMgr.exe" /s (Creative Technology Ltd.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [dscactivate] "C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\gs_agent\custom\dsca.exe" ( )
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\Windows\system32\hkcmd.exe (Intel Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [IgfxTray] C:\Windows\system32\igfxtray.exe (Intel Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe" (Apple Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [mcagent_exe] "C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\Agent\mcagent.exe" /runkey (McAfee, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [OEM02Mon.exe] C:\Windows\OEM02Mon.exe (Creative Technology Ltd.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [PCMService] "C:\Program Files\Dell\MediaDirect\PCMService.exe" (CyberLink Corp.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Persistence] C:\Windows\system32\igfxpers.exe (Intel Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [PSQLLauncher] "C:\Program Files\Fingerprint Reader Suite\launcher.exe" /startup (UPEK Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime (Apple Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [REGSHAVE] C:\Program Files\REGSHAVE\REGSHAVE.EXE /AUTORUN (FUJI PHOTO FILM CO., LTD.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [SigmatelSysTrayApp] %ProgramFiles%\SigmaTel\C-Major Audio\WDM\sttray.exe (IDT, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe" (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [SynTPEnh] C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe (Synaptics, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Windows Defender] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe -hide (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [msnmsgr] "C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe" /background (Microsoft Corporation)
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin = 2
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: ConsentPromptBehaviorUser = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: EnableInstallerDetection = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: EnableLUA = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: EnableSecureUIAPaths = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: EnableVirtualization = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: PromptOnSecureDesktop = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: ValidateAdminCodeSignatures = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: dontdisplaylastusername = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: legalnoticecaption =
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: legalnoticetext =
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: scforceoption = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: shutdownwithoutlogon = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: undockwithoutlogon = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: FilterAdministratorToken = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: DisableCAD = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: EnableUIADesktopToggle = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System\UIPI\Clipboard\ExceptionFormats: CF_TEXT = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System\UIPI\Clipboard\ExceptionFormats: CF_BITMAP = 2
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System\UIPI\Clipboard\ExceptionFormats: CF_OEMTEXT = 7
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System\UIPI\Clipboard\ExceptionFormats: CF_DIB = 8
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System\UIPI\Clipboard\ExceptionFormats: CF_PALETTE = 9
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System\UIPI\Clipboard\ExceptionFormats: CF_UNICODETEXT = 13
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System\UIPI\Clipboard\ExceptionFormats: CF_DIBV5 = 17
O8 - Extra context menu item: Send image to &Bluetooth Device... - c:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie_ctx.htm ()
O8 - Extra context menu item: Send page to &Bluetooth Device... - c:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie.htm ()
O9 - Extra Button: Skype - {77BF5300-1474-4EC7-9980-D32B190E9B07} - C:\Program Files\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\SkypeIEPlugin.dll (Skype Technologies S.A.)
O9 - Extra Button: @btrez.dll,-4015 - {CCA281CA-C863-46ef-9331-5C8D4460577F} - c:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie.htm ()
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : @btrez.dll,-12650 - {CCA281CA-C863-46ef-9331-5C8D4460577F} - c:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie.htm ()
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000001 [@%SystemRoot%\system32\nlasvc.dll,-1000] - C:\Windows\system32\NLAapi.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000002 [@%SystemRoot%\system32\napinsp.dll,-1000] - C:\Windows\system32\napinsp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000003 [@%SystemRoot%\system32\pnrpnsp.dll,-1000] - C:\Windows\system32\pnrpnsp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000004 [@%SystemRoot%\system32\pnrpnsp.dll,-1001] - C:\Windows\system32\pnrpnsp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000007 [Bluetooth Namespace] - C:\Windows\system32\wshbth.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000008 [mdnsNSP] - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll (Apple Inc.)
O13 - gopher Prefix: missing
O15 - HKLM\..Trusted Domains: 48 domain(s) and sub-domain(s) not assigned to a zone.
O15 - HKCU\..Trusted Domains: 52 domain(s) and sub-domain(s) not assigned to a zone.
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_13)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0000-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0003-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_03)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0005-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_05)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0007-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_07)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0013-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_13)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_13)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\livecall {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msgrapp.14.0.8064.0206.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ms-itss {0A9007C0-4076-11D3-8789-0000F8105754} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Information Retrieval\msitss.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\msnim {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msgrapp.14.0.8064.0206.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\skype4com {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Skype\Skype4COM.dll (Skype Technologies)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (explorer.exe) - C:\Windows\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: GinaDLL - (vrlogon.dll) - C:\Windows\system32\vrlogon.dll (UPEK Inc.)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\!SASWinLogon: DllName - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll (SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\igfxcui: DllName - igfxdev.dll - C:\Windows\system32\igfxdev.dll (Intel Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\psfus: DllName - C:\Windows\system32\psqlpwd.dll - C:\Windows\system32\psqlpwd.dll (UPEK Inc.)
O28 - HKLM ShellExecuteHooks: {5AE067D3-9AFB-48E0-853A-EBB7F4A000DA} - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASSEH.DLL (SuperAdBlocker.com)
O31 - SafeBoot: AlternateShell - cmd.exe
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O32 - Autorun File - C:\autoexec.bat () - [ NTFS ]
O33 - MountPoints2\{5dc499c5-2fcf-11dd-84d7-001e4ce15844}\Shell - "" = AutoRun
O33 - MountPoints2\{5dc499c5-2fcf-11dd-84d7-001e4ce15844}\Shell\AutoRun\command - "" = F:\LaunchU3.exe -- File not found
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck) - File not found
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autochk) - C:\Windows\System32\autochk.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (*) - File not found
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (lsdelete) - C:\Windows\System32\lsdelete.exe ()

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[1 C:\Windows\*.tmp files]
[2009/04/15 22:15:48 | 00,501,248 | ---- | C] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\Nick\Desktop\OTListIt2.exe
[2009/04/15 22:14:59 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Rooter$
[2009/04/15 22:14:49 | 00,267,612 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Nick\Desktop\Rooter.exe
[2009/04/15 22:12:13 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Windows\ERDNT
[2009/04/15 22:12:00 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\ERUNT
[2009/04/15 07:23:53 | 03,599,328 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\ntkrnlpa.exe
[2009/04/15 07:23:53 | 00,551,424 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\rpcss.dll
[2009/04/15 07:23:52 | 03,547,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\ntoskrnl.exe
[2009/04/15 07:23:51 | 00,666,624 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\printfilterpipelinesvc.exe
[2009/04/15 07:23:50 | 00,026,112 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\printfilterpipelineprxy.dll
[2009/04/15 07:23:49 | 00,183,296 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\sdohlp.dll
[2009/04/15 07:23:49 | 00,098,304 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\iasrecst.dll
[2009/04/15 07:23:49 | 00,054,784 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\iasads.dll
[2009/04/15 07:23:49 | 00,044,032 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\iasdatastore.dll
[2009/04/15 07:23:49 | 00,017,408 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\iashost.exe
[2009/04/15 07:23:43 | 01,255,936 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\lsasrv.dll
[2009/04/15 07:23:42 | 00,888,832 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\kernel32.dll
[2009/04/15 07:23:41 | 00,072,704 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\secur32.dll
[2009/04/15 07:23:41 | 00,024,064 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\amxread.dll
[2009/04/15 07:23:41 | 00,013,824 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\apilogen.dll
[2009/04/15 07:23:36 | 00,376,832 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\winhttp.dll
[2009/04/15 07:23:33 | 00,562,176 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\msdtcprx.dll
[2009/04/15 07:23:33 | 00,038,912 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\xolehlp.dll
[2009/04/14 21:00:21 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Panda Security
[2009/04/14 19:10:45 | 01,953,916 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\Users\Nick\AppData\Local\IconCache.db
[2009/04/14 19:09:45 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Alwil Software
[2009/04/14 18:38:31 | 21,370,42944 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
[2009/04/10 12:37:17 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\iPod
[2009/04/10 12:37:12 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\{8CD7F5AF-ECFA-4793-BF40-D8F42DBFF906}
[2009/04/04 22:01:48 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Nick\AppData\Roaming\Thunderbird
[2009/04/04 22:01:48 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Nick\AppData\Local\Thunderbird
[2009/03/24 21:30:19 | 00,000,056 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\ezsidmv.dat
[2009/03/24 21:29:14 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Skype
[2009/03/24 21:29:11 | 00,000,000 | R--D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Skype
[2009/03/19 20:03:45 | 00,066,560 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\mshtmled.dll
[2009/03/19 20:03:44 | 00,164,352 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\ieui.dll
[2009/03/19 20:03:44 | 00,059,904 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\icardie.dll
[2009/03/19 20:03:43 | 00,156,160 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\msls31.dll
[2009/03/19 20:03:43 | 00,072,704 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\admparse.dll
[2009/03/19 20:03:43 | 00,048,128 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\mshtmler.dll
[2009/03/19 20:03:43 | 00,025,600 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\jsproxy.dll
[2009/03/19 20:03:42 | 00,348,160 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\dxtmsft.dll
[2009/03/19 20:03:42 | 00,216,064 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\dxtrans.dll
[2009/03/19 20:03:42 | 00,125,952 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\ieakeng.dll
[2009/03/19 20:03:42 | 00,066,560 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\tdc.ocx
[2009/03/19 20:03:42 | 00,055,808 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\iernonce.dll
[2009/03/19 20:03:42 | 00,034,816 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\imgutil.dll
[2009/03/19 20:03:42 | 00,018,944 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\corpol.dll
[2009/03/19 20:03:41 | 01,638,912 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\mshtml.tlb
[2009/03/19 20:03:41 | 00,229,376 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\ieaksie.dll
[2009/03/19 20:03:41 | 00,193,536 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\msrating.dll
[2009/03/19 20:03:41 | 00,183,808 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\iepeers.dll
[2009/03/19 20:03:41 | 00,109,568 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\occache.dll
[2009/03/19 20:03:41 | 00,094,720 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\inseng.dll
[2009/03/19 20:03:41 | 00,055,296 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\msfeedsbs.dll
[2009/03/19 20:03:41 | 00,043,008 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\licmgr10.dll
[2009/03/19 20:03:40 | 00,611,840 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\mstime.dll
[2009/03/19 20:03:40 | 00,236,544 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\webcheck.dll
[2009/03/19 20:03:40 | 00,208,384 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\WinFXDocObj.exe
[2009/03/19 20:03:40 | 00,163,840 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\ieakui.dll
[2009/03/19 20:03:40 | 00,071,680 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\iesetup.dll
[2009/03/19 20:03:40 | 00,066,560 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\wextract.exe
[2009/03/19 20:03:40 | 00,013,312 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\msfeedssync.exe
[2009/03/19 20:03:39 | 00,594,432 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\msfeeds.dll
[2009/03/19 20:03:39 | 00,128,512 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\advpack.dll
[2009/03/19 20:03:39 | 00,046,592 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\pngfilt.dll
[2009/03/19 20:03:38 | 00,726,528 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\jscript.dll
[2009/03/19 20:03:38 | 00,445,952 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\ieapfltr.dll
[2009/03/19 20:03:38 | 00,420,352 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\vbscript.dll
[2009/03/19 20:03:38 | 00,057,667 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\ieuinit.inf
[2009/03/19 20:03:37 | 00,391,536 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\iedkcs32.dll
[2009/03/19 20:03:37 | 00,105,984 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\url.dll
[2009/03/19 20:03:35 | 00,385,024 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\html.iec
[2009/03/19 20:03:34 | 00,169,472 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\iexpress.exe
[2009/03/19 20:03:34 | 00,045,568 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\mshta.exe
[2009/03/19 20:03:33 | 03,698,584 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\ieapfltr.dat
[2009/03/19 20:03:32 | 00,132,608 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\ieUnatt.exe
[2009/03/19 20:03:32 | 00,109,568 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\PDMSetup.exe
[2009/03/19 20:03:32 | 00,109,056 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\iesysprep.dll
[2009/03/19 20:03:32 | 00,107,520 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\RegisterIEPKEYs.exe
[2009/03/19 20:03:32 | 00,107,008 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\SetIEInstalledDate.exe
[2009/03/19 20:03:32 | 00,103,936 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\SetDepNx.exe
[2009/03/19 20:03:31 | 01,985,024 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\iertutil.dll
[2009/03/19 20:03:31 | 00,173,056 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\ie4uinit.exe
[2009/03/19 20:03:30 | 00,914,944 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\wininet.dll
[2009/03/19 20:03:29 | 01,206,784 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\urlmon.dll
[2009/03/19 20:03:28 | 01,469,440 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\inetcpl.cpl
[2009/03/19 20:03:27 | 11,063,808 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\ieframe.dll
[2009/03/19 20:03:27 | 05,937,152 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\mshtml.dll
[2008/09/13 17:49:06 | 00,033,792 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\libusb0.sys
[2008/08/15 19:07:47 | 00,000,031 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\Windows\UKCpInfo.sys
[2008/02/23 21:56:47 | 00,249,856 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\igfxTMM.dll
[2008/02/23 21:56:47 | 00,204,800 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\igfxCoIn_v1253.dll
[2008/02/23 21:56:46 | 00,910,304 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\igmedkrn.dll
[2008/02/23 21:56:40 | 00,016,480 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\rixdicon.dll
[2008/02/23 21:56:33 | 01,060,424 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\WdfCoInstaller01000.dll
[2007/07/25 17:40:02 | 00,999,424 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\WLIHVUI.dll
[2006/11/03 18:25:56 | 00,389,120 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\btwhidcs.dll
[2006/11/02 13:35:32 | 00,005,632 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\sysprepMCE.dll
[2006/11/02 11:25:44 | 00,159,744 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\atitmmxx.dll
[2006/11/02 11:23:31 | 00,000,219 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\system.ini
[2006/11/02 11:23:31 | 00,000,144 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\win.ini
[2006/11/02 08:40:29 | 00,013,750 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\pacerprf.ini
[2001/11/14 13:56:00 | 01,802,240 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\System32\lcppn21.dll

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

[1 C:\Windows\*.tmp files]
[2009/04/15 22:25:45 | 00,690,960 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\PerfStringBackup.INI
[2009/04/15 22:25:45 | 00,598,726 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\perfh009.dat
[2009/04/15 22:25:45 | 00,104,200 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\perfc009.dat
[2009/04/15 22:20:15 | 00,021,231 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\Config.MPF
[2009/04/15 22:19:11 | 00,002,485 | ---- | M] () -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\QuickSet.lnk
[2009/04/15 22:19:05 | 00,000,006 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\SA.DAT
[2009/04/15 22:19:01 | 00,003,568 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-2P-1.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
[2009/04/15 22:19:01 | 00,003,568 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-2P-0.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
[2009/04/15 22:18:46 | 00,067,584 | --S- | M] () -- C:\Windows\bootstat.dat
[2009/04/15 22:18:36 | 21,370,42944 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
[2009/04/15 22:17:51 | 00,003,308 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\bthservsdp.dat
[2009/04/15 22:17:10 | 01,953,916 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Users\Nick\AppData\Local\IconCache.db
[2009/04/15 22:16:01 | 00,501,248 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\Nick\Desktop\OTListIt2.exe
[2009/04/15 22:14:51 | 00,267,612 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Nick\Desktop\Rooter.exe
[2009/04/15 19:22:28 | 00,000,420 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\User_Feed_Synchronization-{EE0B65D8-121A-4879-8C06-93869A7E1848}.job
[2009/04/14 19:10:07 | 00,002,577 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\config.nt
[2009/04/14 18:14:22 | 00,133,120 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Nick\AppData\Local\DCBC2A71-70D8-4DAN-EHR8-E0D61DEA3FDF.ini
[2009/04/13 13:47:55 | 00,000,852 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-961023261-2733493949-3451901380-1000.job
[2009/04/06 18:35:50 | 19,232,2634 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP
[2009/04/06 15:57:24 | 24,921,544 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\mrt.exe
[2009/04/06 15:32:54 | 00,038,496 | ---- | M] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
[2009/04/06 15:32:46 | 00,015,504 | ---- | M] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mbam.sys
[2009/03/24 21:30:19 | 00,000,056 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\System32\ezsidmv.dat
[2009/03/17 04:38:46 | 00,013,824 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\apilogen.dll
[2009/03/17 04:38:44 | 00,024,064 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\System32\amxread.dll
< End of report >

OTListIt Extras logfile created on: 15/04/2009 22:21:19 - Run 1
OTListIt2 by OldTimer - Version 2.0.14.0 Folder = C:\Users\Nick\Desktop
Windows Vista Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (Version = 6.0.6001) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 8.0.6001.18702)
Locale: 00000809 | Country: United Kingdom | Language: ENG | Date Format: dd/MM/yyyy

1.99 Gb Total Physical Memory | 0.88 Gb Available Physical Memory | 44.30% Memory free
4.00 Gb Paging File | 3.08 Gb Available in Paging File | 76.92% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): ?:\pagefile.sys;

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\Windows | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 136.43 Gb Total Space | 47.21 Gb Free Space | 34.60% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive D: | 10.00 Gb Total Space | 5.82 Gb Free Space | 58.21% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
E: Drive not present or media not loaded
F: Drive not present or media not loaded
G: Drive not present or media not loaded
H: Drive not present or media not loaded
I: Drive not present or media not loaded

Computer Name: NICKSLAPTOP
Current User Name: Nick
Logged in as Administrator.

Current Boot Mode: Normal
Scan Mode: Current user
Output = Minimal
File Age = 30 Days
Company Name Whitelist: On

========== File Associations ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.cpl [@ = cplfile] -- C:\Windows\System32\control.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
.hlp [@ = hlpfile] -- C:\Windows\winhlp32.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
.html [@ = htmlfile] -- C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.html [@ = FirefoxHTML] -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe (Mozilla Corporation)

========== Security Center Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center]
"cval" = 1
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\McAfeeAntiSpyware]
"DisableMonitoring" = 1
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Svc]
"AntiVirusOverride" = 0
"AntiSpywareOverride" = 0
"FirewallOverride" = 0
"VistaSp1" =
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Svc\S-1-5-21-961023261-2733493949-3451901380-1000]
"EnableNotifications" = 1
"EnableNotificationsRef" = 2
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Svc\Vol]

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile
"DisableNotifications" = 0
"EnableFirewall" = 0

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\GloballyOpenPorts\List

========== Authorized Applications List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]

========== HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"{0228e555-4f9c-4e35-a3ec-b109a192b4c2}" = Google Gmail Notifier
"{07287123-B8AC-41CE-8346-3D777245C35B}" = Bonjour
"{08E81ABD-79F7-49C2-881F-FD6CB0975693}" = Roxio Creator Data
"{09760D42-E223-42AD-8C3E-55B47D0DDAC3}" = Roxio Creator DE
"{0AAA9C97-74D4-47CE-B089-0B147EF3553C}" = Windows Live Messenger
"{1D5E29AD-39A9-4D0A-A8B6-46A6FCD8C995}" = Live! Cam Avatar v1.0
"{1F54DAFA-9261-4A62-B59D-6C9F26B48FE4}" = Roxio Creator Tools
"{205C6BDD-7B73-42DE-8505-9A093F35A238}" = Windows Live Upload Tool
"{216AB108-2AE1-4130-B3D5-20B2C4C80F8F}" = QuickTime
"{22B775E7-6C42-4FC5-8E10-9A5E3257BD94}" = MSVCRT
"{24D753CA-6AE9-4E30-8F5F-EFC93E08BF3D}" = Skype™ 4.0
"{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F83216012FF}" = Java™ 6 Update 13
"{2F29D6D2-824E-4FEF-8AED-7013F39F642A}" = OpenOffice.org 2.3
"{30465B6C-B53F-49A1-9EBA-A3F187AD502E}" = Roxio Update Manager
"{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160000}" = Java™ SE Runtime Environment 6
"{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160030}" = Java™ 6 Update 3
"{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160050}" = Java™ 6 Update 5
"{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160070}" = Java™ 6 Update 7
"{3B4E636E-9D65-4D67-BA61-189800823F52}" = Windows Live Communications Platform
"{4507868A-A9CD-4ECC-BD54-0EAB6EE81D42}" = O2 Broadband Assistant
"{49CFD5D9-0556-4037-B7D6-E13ED4BEA4C5}" = Football Manager 2006
"{5490882C-6961-11D5-BAE5-00E0188E010B}" = FUJIFILM USB Driver
"{5CD29180-A95E-11D3-A4EB-00C04F7BDB2C}" = User's Guides
"{5EFCBB42-36AB-4FF9-B90C-E78C7B9EE7B3}" = iTunes
"{62230596-37E5-4618-A329-0D21F529A86F}" = Browser Address Error Redirector
"{63DB9CCD-2B56-4217-9A3D-507AC78320CA}" = mWMI
"{65D0C510-D7B6-4438-9FC8-E6B91115AB0D}" = Live! Cam Avatar Creator
"{6675CA7F-E51B-4F6A-99D4-F8F0124C6EAA}" = Roxio Express Labeler 3
"{6956856F-B6B3-4BE0-BA0B-8F495BE32033}" = Apple Software Update
"{69FDFBB6-351D-4B8C-89D8-867DC9D0A2A4}" = Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin
"{6D52C408-B09A-4520-9B18-475B81D393F1}" = Microsoft Works
"{7299052b-02a4-4627-81f2-1818da5d550d}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
"{73A4F29F-31AC-4EBD-AA1B-0CC5F18C8F83}" = Roxio Creator Audio
"{7DB9F1E5-9ACB-410D-A7DC-7A3D023CE045}" = Dell Getting Started Guide
"{7F0C4457-8E64-491B-8D7B-991504365D1E}" = QuickSet
"{89F4137D-6C26-4A84-BDB8-2E5A4BB71E00}" = Microsoft Silverlight
"{8B928BA1-EDEC-4227-A2DA-DD83026C36F5}" = mPfMgr
"{8C6BB412-D3A8-4AAE-A01B-35B681789D68}" = mHelp
"{8FFC5648-FAF8-43A3-BC8F-42BA1E275C4E}" = Choice Guard
"{9422C8EA-B0C6-4197-B8FC-DC797658CA00}" = Windows Live Sign-in Assistant
"{95120000-00AF-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office PowerPoint Viewer 2007 (English)
"{95120000-00B9-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Application Error Reporting
"{9BDEF074-020E-458D-ADC5-8FF68E0C9B56}" = OutlookAddinSetup
"{9C6978E8-B6D0-4AB7-A7A0-D81A74FBF745}" = MediaDirect
"{A13E07E1-A423-44FB-9DEE-B24C75C1BAF2}" = WIDCOMM Bluetooth Software 6.0.1.3100
"{A2289997-10A3-48F2-AA03-99180D761661}" = Fingerprint Reader Suite 5.6
"{A2BCA9F1-566C-4805-97D1-7FDC93386723}" = Adobe AIR
"{A49F249F-0C91-497F-86DF-B2585E8E76B7}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
"{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-A81300000003}" = Adobe Reader 8.1.4
"{AFA20D47-69C3-4030-8DF8-D37466E70F13}" = Apple Mobile Device Support
"{B4092C6D-E886-4CB2-BA68-FE5A88D31DE6}_is1" = Spybot - Search & Destroy
"{B6A26DE5-F2B5-4D58-9570-4FC760E00FCD}" = Roxio Creator Copy
"{C6CA8874-5F22-4AF0-9BE3-016BF299C536}" = Windows Live Essentials
"{C99C0593-3B48-41D9-B42F-6E035B320449}" = Broadcom Management Programs
"{CDDCBBF1-2703-46BC-938B-BCC81A1EEAAA}" = SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition
"{CE2CDD62-0124-36CA-84D3-9F4DCF5C5BD9}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
"{DED53B0B-B67C-4244-AE6A-D6FD3C28D1EF}" = Ad-Aware
"{E3BFEE55-39E2-4BE0-B966-89FE583822C1}" = Dell Support Center
"{ED439A64-F018-4DD4-8BA5-328D85AB09AB}" = Roxio Creator DE
"{F0BFC7EF-9CF8-44EE-91B0-158884CD87C5}" = mMHouse
"{F5D7FAB5-A1FD-4DD3-983E-4155B09D7102}" = mCore
"{F6BD194C-4190-4D73-B1B1-C48C99921BFE}" = Windows Live Call
"Adobe Flash Player ActiveX" = Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX
"Adobe Flash Player Plugin" = Adobe Flash Player 10 Plugin
"Advanced Audio FX Engine" = Advanced Audio FX Engine
"Advanced Video FX Engine" = Advanced Video FX Engine
"Creative OEM002" = Laptop Integrated Webcam Driver (1.04.01.1011)
"Dell Webcam Center" = Dell Webcam Center
"Dell Webcam Manager" = Dell Webcam Manager
"ERUNT_is1" = ERUNT 1.1j
"Flickr Uploadr" = Flickr Uploadr 3.1.3
"FMScout" = FM Scout
"Free iPod Video Converter_is1" = Free iPod Video Converter 1.34
"GoldWave v5.23" = GoldWave v5.23
"HijackThis" = HijackThis 2.0.2
"IrfanView" = IrfanView (remove only)
"LastFM_is1" = Last.fm 1.5.4.24567
"Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware_is1" = Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
"Messenger Plus! Live" = Messenger Plus! Live
"Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
"Mozilla Firefox (3.0.8)" = Mozilla Firefox (3.0.8)
"MSC" = McAfee SecurityCenter
"ProInst" = Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software
"Spotify" = Spotify
"StuffPlug3" = StuffPlug 3
"SynTPDeinstKey" = Dell Touchpad
"SystemRequirementsLab" = System Requirements Lab
"VLC media player" = VideoLAN VLC media player 0.8.6e
"WinLiveSuite_Wave3" = Windows Live Essentials
"WinRAR archiver" = WinRAR archiver

========== HKEY_CURRENT_USER Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"Google Chrome" = Google Chrome

========== Last 10 Event Log Errors ==========

[ Application Events ]
Error - 25/01/2009 07:53:32 | Computer Name = NicksLaptop | Source = Windows Search Service | ID = 3013
Description =

Error - 03/02/2009 19:24:27 | Computer Name = NicksLaptop | Source = Application Error | ID = 1000
Description = Faulting application msnmsgr.exe, version 8.5.1302.1018, time stamp
0x4717a53b, faulting module msvcrt.dll, version 7.0.6001.18000, time stamp 0x4791a727,
exception code 0xc0000005, fault offset 0x00009f00, process id 0x898, application
start time 0x01c98626c88ec745.

Error - 05/03/2009 23:01:06 | Computer Name = NicksLaptop | Source = MsiInstaller | ID = 11316
Description =

Error - 12/03/2009 18:06:20 | Computer Name = NicksLaptop | Source = Windows Search Service | ID = 3013
Description =

Error - 12/03/2009 18:06:20 | Computer Name = NicksLaptop | Source = Windows Search Service | ID = 3013
Description =

Error - 13/03/2009 14:29:11 | Computer Name = NicksLaptop | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1002
Description = The program firefox.exe version 1.9.0.3334 stopped interacting with
Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available,
check the problem history in the Problem Reports and Solutions control panel. Process
ID: 1478 Start Time: 01c9a40965fe179f Termination Time: 13

Error - 14/03/2009 04:04:01 | Computer Name = NicksLaptop | Source = Microsoft-Windows-RestartManager | ID = 10006
Description =

Error - 16/03/2009 19:03:00 | Computer Name = NicksLaptop | Source = Windows Search Service | ID = 3026
Description =

Error - 28/03/2009 05:12:29 | Computer Name = NicksLaptop | Source = Application Error | ID = 1000
Description = Faulting application msnmsgr.exe, version 14.0.8064.206, time stamp
0x498cf586, faulting module ntdll.dll, version 6.0.6001.18000, time stamp 0x4791a7a6,
exception code 0xc0000005, fault offset 0x00043387, process id 0xf00, application
start time 0x01c9af84366adfb3.

Error - 10/04/2009 07:14:12 | Computer Name = NicksLaptop | Source = Application Error | ID = 1000
Description = Faulting application Ad-Aware.exe, version 7.1.0.11, time stamp 0x48c8d9be,
faulting module kernel32.dll, version 6.0.6001.18000, time stamp 0x4791a76d, exception
code 0xc0000005, fault offset 0x000bf285, process id 0x1764, application start time
0x01c9b9cd5b57f612.

[ Media Center Events ]
Error - 26/05/2008 11:37:03 | Computer Name = NicksLaptop | Source = MCUpdate | ID = 0
Description = DownloadPackgeTask.SubTasksComplete: failed downloading package MCESpotlight.

[ System Events ]
Error - 14/04/2009 14:10:08 | Computer Name = NicksLaptop | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7030
Description =

Error - 14/04/2009 15:29:23 | Computer Name = NicksLaptop | Source = HTTP | ID = 15016
Description =

Error - 14/04/2009 20:15:33 | Computer Name = NicksLaptop | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7011
Description =

Error - 14/04/2009 20:15:32 | Computer Name = NicksLaptop | Source = BTHUSB | ID = 327697
Description = The local Bluetooth adapter has failed in an undetermined manner and
will not be used. The driver has been unloaded.

Error - 15/04/2009 02:25:10 | Computer Name = NicksLaptop | Source = DCOM | ID = 10010
Description =

Error - 15/04/2009 02:30:27 | Computer Name = NicksLaptop | Source = HTTP | ID = 15016
Description =

Error - 15/04/2009 02:56:57 | Computer Name = NicksLaptop | Source = HTTP | ID = 15016
Description =

Error - 15/04/2009 03:07:24 | Computer Name = NicksLaptop | Source = HTTP | ID = 15016
Description =

Error - 15/04/2009 12:43:02 | Computer Name = NicksLaptop | Source = HTTP | ID = 15016
Description =

Error - 15/04/2009 17:19:05 | Computer Name = NicksLaptop | Source = HTTP | ID = 15016
Description =

< End of report >

Advertisements

Essexboy

Essexboy

GeekU Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 69,964 posts
Hi there and sorry for the delay I would like to take a look at different part of your system

We will now do a deep search of your processes and files

Download avz4.zip from here
  • Unzip it to your desktop to a folder named avz4
  • Double click on AVZ.exe to run it.
  • Run an update by clicking the Auto Update button on the Right of the Log window: Posted Image
  • Click Start to begin the update
Note: If you recieve an error message, chose a different source, then click Start again

• Start AVZ.
  • Choose from the menu "File" => "Standard scripts " and mark the "Healing/Quarantine and Advanced System Investigation" check box.
  • Click on the “Execute selected scripts”.
  • Automatic scanning, healing and system check will be executed.
  • A logfile (avz_sysinfo.htm) will be created and saved in the LOG folder in the AVZ directory as virusinfo_syscure.zip.
  • It is necessary to reboot your machine, because AVZ might disturb some program operations (like antiviruses and firewall) during the system scan.
  • All applications will work properly after the system restart.

When restarted

• Start AVZ.
  • Choose from the menu "File" => "Standard scripts " and mark the “Advanced System Investigation" check box.
  • Click on the "Execute selected scripts".
  • A system check will be automatically performed, and the created logfile (avz_sysinfo.htm) will be saved in the LOG folder in the AVZ directory as virusinfo_syscheck.zip.

Attach both zip files to your next post

To attach a file, do the following:
  • Click Add Reply
  • Under the reply panel is the Attachments Panel
  • Browse for the attachment file you want to upload, then click the green Upload button
  • Once it has uploaded, click the Manage Current Attachments drop down box
  • Click on Posted Image to insert the attachment into your post

daveski

daveski

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
Hi, thanks for replying.

I've done what you said, the zip files should be attached.

Other thing I thought I'd mention is that shortly after running both of them, McAfee popped up with the following message:

McAfee has automatically blocked and removed a Trojan.

About this Trojan
Detected: Generic.dx (Trojan), Generic.dx (Trojan)

Trojans appear as legitimate programs but can damage valuable files, disrupt performance, and allow unauthorized access to your computer.

Obviously I have no idea if this is good/bad/irrelevant, but as I say, thought I'd mention it in case it's useful.

Attached File  virusinfo_syscheck.zip   139.44KB   131 downloads

Attached File  virusinfo_syscure.zip   138.73KB   95 downloads

Essexboy

Essexboy

GeekU Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 69,964 posts
OK I have found one little meanie

AVZ FIX

• Double click on AVZ.exe
  • Click File > Custom scripts
  • Copy & paste the contents of the following codebox in the box in the program (start with begin and end with end )
    begin
    SearchRootkit(true, true);
    SetAVZGuardStatus(True);
     BC_DeleteFile('C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\utq2odg2.sys');
     DeleteFile('C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\utq2odg2.sys');
    BC_ImportDeletedList;
    ExecuteSysClean;
    BC_Activate;
    RebootWindows(true);
    end.
  • Note: When you run the script, your PC will be restarted
  • Click Run
  • Restart your PC if it doesn't do it automatically.

ON COMPLETION

• Start AVZ.
  • Choose from the menu "File" => "Standard scripts " and mark the “Advanced System Investigation" check box.
  • Click on the "Execute selected scripts".
  • A system check will be automatically performed, and the created logfile (avz_sysinfo.htm) will be saved in the LOG folder in the AVZ directory as virusinfo_syscheck.zip.

Attach the zip file to your next post

THEN

Download ComboFix from one of these locations:

Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

* IMPORTANT !!! Save ComboFix.exe to your Desktop

• Disable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware applications, usually via a right click on the System Tray icon. They may otherwise interfere with our tools

• Double click on ComboFix.exe & follow the prompts.

• As part of it's process, ComboFix will check to see if the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed. With malware infections being as they are today, it's strongly recommended to have this pre-installed on your machine before doing any malware removal. It will allow you to boot up into a special recovery/repair mode that will allow us to more easily help you should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware.

• Follow the prompts to allow ComboFix to download and install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console, and when prompted, agree to the End-User License Agreement to install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console.

**Please note: If the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is already installed, ComboFix will continue it's malware removal procedures.

Posted Image

Once the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed using ComboFix, you should see the following message:

Posted Image

Click on Yes, to continue scanning for malware.

When finished, it shall produce a log for you. Please include the C:\ComboFix.txt in your next reply.

daveski

daveski

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
OK, I've done the AVZ bit, results attached below:

Attached File  virusinfo_syscheck.zip   137.94KB   100 downloads

Downloaded ComboFix and, after disabling McAfee, I ran it. However, it made my computer beep loudly and a pop up told me that it had detected that AVG Free was still running. Now, I did have AVG on my computer like a year ago, but I've not had it since and I certainly don't use it now, so why it thinks AVG is running I don't know. Thought it was best to stop ComboFix there before going any further, what with all the warning messages and all. Any ideas?

Essexboy

Essexboy

GeekU Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 69,964 posts
Ignore the combofix warning and run the programme :)

daveski

daveski

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
Cool, thought it'd be best to check first though!

The ComboFix log is below. Other things that I thought I should mention is that an Internet Explorer shortcut has appeared on my desktop, and the icon from Computer has changed from what I had it as before to the default (this is good actually, I'd been meaning to change it!). As before, no idea if it's relevant, but doesn't hurt to mention it.

ComboFix 09-04-20.02 - Nick 19/04/2009 22:24.1 - NTFSx86
Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Premium 6.0.6001.1.1252.44.1033.18.2037.941 [GMT 1:00]
Running from: c:\users\Nick\Desktop\ComboFix.exe
AV: AVG Anti-Virus Free *On-access scanning enabled* (Updated)
* Created a new restore point

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Reg Loading Points ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown
REGEDIT4

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\shelliconoverlayidentifiers\UEAFOverlay]
@="{F2F31467-B1AC-4df0-AE79-FD5FA085E22B}"
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{F2F31467-B1AC-4df0-AE79-FD5FA085E22B}]
2007-04-16 23:13 721408 ----a-w c:\program files\Fingerprint Reader Suite\farchns.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\shelliconoverlayidentifiers\UEAFOverlayOpen]
@="{A3E208F7-0E3A-4182-A7A6-B169D5D691AA}"
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{A3E208F7-0E3A-4182-A7A6-B169D5D691AA}]
2007-04-16 23:13 721408 ----a-w c:\program files\Fingerprint Reader Suite\farchns.dll

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"msnmsgr"="c:\program files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe" [2009-02-06 3885408]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"SynTPEnh"="c:\program files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe" [2007-10-26 1029416]
"OEM02Mon.exe"="c:\windows\OEM02Mon.exe" [2007-12-03 36864]
"IgfxTray"="c:\windows\system32\igfxtray.exe" [2007-05-24 138008]
"HotKeysCmds"="c:\windows\system32\hkcmd.exe" [2007-05-24 154392]
"Persistence"="c:\windows\system32\igfxpers.exe" [2007-05-24 133912]
"DELL Webcam Manager"="c:\program files\Dell\Dell Webcam Manager\DellWMgr.exe" [2007-07-27 118784]
"PSQLLauncher"="c:\program files\Fingerprint Reader Suite\launcher.exe" [2007-04-16 49168]
"dscactivate"="c:\program files\Dell Support Center\gs_agent\custom\dsca.exe" [2007-11-15 16384]
"PCMService"="c:\program files\Dell\MediaDirect\PCMService.exe" [2007-11-01 189736]
"{0228e555-4f9c-4e35-a3ec-b109a192b4c2}"="c:\program files\Google\Gmail Notifier\gnotify.exe" [2005-07-15 479232]
"REGSHAVE"="c:\program files\REGSHAVE\REGSHAVE.EXE" [2002-02-04 53248]
"SigmatelSysTrayApp"="c:\program files\SigmaTel\C-Major Audio\WDM\sttray.exe" [2008-01-02 405504]
"Adobe Reader Speed Launcher"="c:\program files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe" [2008-10-15 39792]
"QuickTime Task"="c:\program files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" [2009-01-05 413696]
"SunJavaUpdateSched"="c:\program files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe" [2009-03-09 148888]
"iTunesHelper"="c:\program files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe" [2009-04-02 342312]
"mcagent_exe"="c:\program files\McAfee.com\Agent\mcagent.exe" [2009-03-25 645328]

c:\programdata\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
Bluetooth.lnk - c:\program files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\BTTray.exe [2006-11-3 703280]
QuickSet.lnk - c:\windows\Installer\{7F0C4457-8E64-491B-8D7B-991504365D1E}\NewShortcut2_53A01CC614B04512A2E710D39BF83DC4.exe [2008-2-23 45056]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\policies\system]
"EnableLUA"= 0 (0x0)
"DisableCAD"= 1 (0x1)
"EnableUIADesktopToggle"= 0 (0x0)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\winlogon\notify\psfus]
2007-04-16 23:04 86528 ----a-w c:\windows\system32\psqlpwd.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\lsa]
Notification Packages REG_MULTI_SZ scecli psqlpwd

[HKLM\~\startupfolder\C:^Users^Nick^AppData^Roaming^Microsoft^Windows^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^OpenOffice.org 2.3.lnk]
path=c:\users\Nick\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\OpenOffice.org 2.3.lnk
backup=c:\windows\pss\OpenOffice.org 2.3.lnk.Startup
backupExtension=.Startup

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Monitoring\McAfeeAntiSpyware]
"DisableMonitoring"=dword:00000001

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Svc\S-1-5-21-961023261-2733493949-3451901380-1000]
"EnableNotifications"=dword:00000001
"EnableNotificationsRef"=dword:00000002

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\DomainProfile]
"EnableFirewall"= 0 (0x0)

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\FirewallRules]
"{D92D0BEC-01C4-4458-A3D4-23C0CD53EF18}"= c:\program files\Dell\MediaDirect\MediaDirect.exe:Dell MediaDirect
"{2FF34AFD-57D0-4E45-B241-AB8BDEFC54A0}"= c:\program files\Dell\MediaDirect\PCMService.exe:CyberLink PowerCinema Resident Program
"{1067BB19-4976-4902-9C8B-B078B8A94D61}"= c:\program files\Dell\MediaDirect\Kernel\DMP\CLBrowserEngine.exe:Cyberlink Media Server Browser Engine
"{B17EBAA9-AD33-499A-BAB1-6E3286A32056}"= c:\program files\Dell\MediaDirect\Kernel\DMS\CLMSService.exe:CyberLink Media Server
"{2DDE20C6-E0E8-45DE-82CD-33C5D28B5091}"= UDP:c:\program files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe:Bonjour
"{96A14AC3-8914-4C94-8245-973052A3EB37}"= TCP:c:\program files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe:Bonjour
"{73B18C6E-D36F-42E0-BE9D-E724149144B4}"= UDP:c:\program files\Kontiki\KService.exe:Delivery Manager Service
"{3FBD87C8-F71A-4CB0-A949-548B49B1337F}"= TCP:c:\program files\Kontiki\KService.exe:Delivery Manager Service
"TCP Query User{F845365C-65A5-48A7-8505-5BCBC65B60DD}c:\\users\\nick\\desktop\\msnmsgr.exe"= UDP:c:\users\nick\desktop\msnmsgr.exe:msnmsgr.exe
"UDP Query User{FCED9F8A-1E79-48CF-B248-FA9F1A8C923F}c:\\users\\nick\\desktop\\msnmsgr.exe"= TCP:c:\users\nick\desktop\msnmsgr.exe:msnmsgr.exe
"TCP Query User{53FFB5B9-2AEA-49EC-B094-083F13795FF4}c:\\program files\\msn messenger\\msnmsgr.exe"= UDP:c:\program files\msn messenger\msnmsgr.exe:MSN Messenger
"UDP Query User{3F936B0C-2ED5-4053-8BA3-5BF6A0A07E01}c:\\program files\\msn messenger\\msnmsgr.exe"= TCP:c:\program files\msn messenger\msnmsgr.exe:MSN Messenger
"{13B1CA6A-BCDE-46B4-9BE0-D31860914929}"= UDP:c:\program files\iTunes\iTunes.exe:iTunes
"{D5CAA6E4-63DC-4237-84BA-15ACBC62E2ED}"= TCP:c:\program files\iTunes\iTunes.exe:iTunes
"{998F74F3-49B3-419B-ADEC-175B654084BA}"= Profile=Private|Profile=Public|c:\program files\Common Files\Mcafee\MNA\McNaSvc.exe:McAfee Network Agent
"TCP Query User{83F84931-8B2F-4103-A0C5-B7EEC6A761F0}c:\\program files\\mozilla firefox\\firefox.exe"= UDP:c:\program files\mozilla firefox\firefox.exe:Firefox
"UDP Query User{3F0F37AD-7A97-42CD-9169-A49EE5FECFBC}c:\\program files\\mozilla firefox\\firefox.exe"= TCP:c:\program files\mozilla firefox\firefox.exe:Firefox
"{B843FF47-7C3A-4570-A9C7-ABB3ECDD37CF}"= UDP:c:\program files\O2\agent\bin\bcont.exe:bcont
"{65B274DD-56F6-4DD7-AA66-422CAB66DAB4}"= TCP:c:\program files\O2\agent\bin\bcont.exe:bcont
"TCP Query User{65AEEAF6-978C-4C51-A85A-CD10468365EC}c:\\program files\\skype\\phone\\skype.exe"= Disabled:UDP:c:\program files\skype\phone\skype.exe:Skype. Take a deep breath
"UDP Query User{82DAA386-4DFF-49E7-B10B-FC599562407D}c:\\program files\\skype\\phone\\skype.exe"= Disabled:TCP:c:\program files\skype\phone\skype.exe:Skype. Take a deep breath
"{7D992D38-4307-4F90-9AE6-E7F0F6D7AFF2}"= Disabled:UDP:c:\program files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009 Demo\fm.exe:Football Manager 2009 Demo
"{35200933-DB66-4BDF-8979-C9D6548FAD91}"= Disabled:TCP:c:\program files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009 Demo\fm.exe:Football Manager 2009 Demo
"{E1A13A89-1FBF-41F9-8877-7241EBA12465}"= UDP:c:\program files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe:Bonjour
"{0EDE1B6C-7A42-49EB-8F7D-FC2446145DD6}"= TCP:c:\program files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe:Bonjour
"TCP Query User{EE0D2B41-FEA0-4689-B379-96EA1E3D591E}c:\\program files\\skype\\phone\\skype.exe"= Disabled:UDP:c:\program files\skype\phone\skype.exe:Skype. Take a deep breath
"UDP Query User{8C605061-6B2C-4BAD-ADF3-A09522BF5B22}c:\\program files\\skype\\phone\\skype.exe"= Disabled:TCP:c:\program files\skype\phone\skype.exe:Skype. Take a deep breath
"{3DBDBAAA-7E47-466E-B83F-9A9B3F63C47D}"= UDP:c:\program files\Kontiki\KService.exe:Delivery Manager Service
"{16406725-C10B-4B9F-9E65-419000F3AABF}"= TCP:c:\program files\Kontiki\KService.exe:Delivery Manager Service
"{2213D5FA-7355-427A-B2A6-6827D3540A50}"= UDP:c:\program files\Spotify\spotify.exe:Spotify
"{319CE33D-A083-4597-BC4E-B8FFF51A9F31}"= TCP:c:\program files\Spotify\spotify.exe:Spotify
"{E97AE454-9BCE-4C8B-9AEA-3666846B6E14}"= c:\program files\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe:Skype
"{11DE9358-9623-4F70-99A6-DB7656E09732}"= UDP:c:\program files\iTunes\iTunes.exe:iTunes
"{720941FB-E046-4B2F-9E24-BB42179D115C}"= TCP:c:\program files\iTunes\iTunes.exe:iTunes
"{052D762B-DB2C-4F94-B586-23B60EACE9C1}"= UDP:c:\program files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe:Windows Live Messenger
"{247D8EE2-A444-4967-A030-BA19AA497632}"= TCP:c:\program files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe:Windows Live Messenger

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\PublicProfile]

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\StandardProfile]

R1 vdq2odg2;AVZ-BC Kernel Driver; [x]
R3 libusb0;LibUsb-Win32 - Kernel Driver, Version 0.1.10.1;c:\windows\system32\drivers\libusb0.sys [2005-03-09 33792]
R4 sprtsvc_O2;SupportSoft Sprocket Service (O2);c:\program files\O2\bin\sprtsvc.exe [2007-06-07 202280]
S2 AESTFilters;Andrea ST Filters Service;c:\windows\system32\aestsrv.exe [2008-01-02 73728]
S2 McAfee SiteAdvisor Service;McAfee SiteAdvisor Service;c:\program files\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\McSACore.exe [2008-10-08 203280]
S3 b57nd60x;Broadcom NetXtreme Gigabit Ethernet - NDIS 6.0;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\b57nd60x.sys [2007-05-24 179712]
S3 OEM02Dev;Creative Camera OEM002 Driver;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\OEM02Dev.sys [2007-12-03 235648]
S3 OEM02Vfx;Creative Camera OEM002 Video VFX Driver;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\OEM02Vfx.sys [2007-12-03 7424]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\svchost]
bthsvcs REG_MULTI_SZ BthServ

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\mountpoints2\{5dc499c5-2fcf-11dd-84d7-001e4ce15844}]
\shell\AutoRun\command - F:\LaunchU3.exe -a

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\active setup\installed components\>{60B49E34-C7CC-11D0-8953-00A0C90347FF}]
"c:\windows\System32\rundll32.exe" "c:\windows\System32\iedkcs32.dll",BrandIEActiveSetup SIGNUP
Contents of the 'Scheduled Tasks' folder

2009-04-19 c:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-961023261-2733493949-3451901380-1000.job
- c:\users\Nick\AppData\Local\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2008-09-03 20:16]

2009-04-19 c:\windows\Tasks\McDefragTask.job
- c:\progra~1\mcafee\mqc\QcConsol.exe [2009-04-18 09:53]

2009-04-19 c:\windows\Tasks\McQcTask.job
- c:\progra~1\mcafee\mqc\QcConsol.exe [2009-04-18 09:53]

2009-04-18 c:\windows\Tasks\User_Feed_Synchronization-{EE0B65D8-121A-4879-8C06-93869A7E1848}.job
- c:\windows\system32\msfeedssync.exe [2009-03-19 11:31]
------- Supplementary Scan -------
uStart Page = hxxp://www.google.com/
uInternet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
IE: Send image to &Bluetooth Device... - c:\program files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie_ctx.htm
IE: Send page to &Bluetooth Device... - c:\program files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie.htm
Trusted Zone: internet
Trusted Zone: mcafee.com
FF - ProfilePath - c:\users\Nick\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\nzm2mpby.default\
FF - prefs.js: browser.search.selectedEngine - Wikipedia (en)
FF - prefs.js: browser.startup.homepage - hxxp://www.google.com/ig
FF - plugin: c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\np-mswmp.dll
FF - plugin: c:\users\Nick\AppData\Local\Google\Update\1.2.141.5\npGoogleOneClick7.dll

---- FIREFOX POLICIES ----
FF - user.js: yahoo.homepage.dontask - true.

catchme 0.3.1398 W2K/XP/Vista - rootkit/stealth malware detector by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2009-04-19 22:32
Windows 6.0.6001 Service Pack 1 NTFS

scanning hidden processes ...

scanning hidden autostart entries ...

scanning hidden files ...

scan completed successfully
hidden files: 0

--------------------- LOCKED REGISTRY KEYS ---------------------

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{4D36E96D-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}\0000\AllUserSettings]
@Denied: (A) (Users)
@Denied: (A) (Everyone)
@Allowed: (B 1 2 3 4 5) (S-1-5-20)
"BlindDial"=dword:00000000
"MSCurrentCountry"=dword:00000000

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{4D36E96D-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}\0001\AllUserSettings]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{4D36E96D-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}\0002\AllUserSettings]
--------------------- DLLs Loaded Under Running Processes ---------------------

- - - - - - - > 'lsass.exe'(692)
c:\windows\system32\psqlpwd.dll
c:\program files\Fingerprint Reader Suite\homefus2.dll
c:\program files\Fingerprint Reader Suite\infra.dll

- - - - - - - > 'Explorer.exe'(4128)
c:\program files\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\saHook.dll
c:\program files\Fingerprint Reader Suite\farchns.dll
c:\program files\Fingerprint Reader Suite\infra.dll
c:\windows\system32\btncopy.dll
------------------------ Other Running Processes ------------------------
c:\windows\System32\audiodg.exe
c:\windows\System32\wlanext.exe
c:\program files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
c:\program files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
c:\program files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exe
c:\progra~1\COMMON~1\McAfee\McProxy\McProxy.exe
c:\windows\System32\rundll32.exe
c:\program files\Fingerprint Reader Suite\upeksvr.exe
c:\progra~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\Mcshield.exe
c:\program files\McAfee\MPF\MpfSrv.exe
c:\program files\McAfee\MSK\msksrver.exe
c:\program files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe
c:\windows\System32\stacsv.exe
c:\progra~1\McAfee\MSC\mcmscsvc.exe
c:\progra~1\McAfee.com\Agent\mcagent.exe
c:\windows\System32\igfxsrvc.exe
c:\program files\Dell\QuickSet\quickset.exe
c:\program files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\BTStackServer.exe
c:\program files\Fingerprint Reader Suite\psqltray.exe
c:\progra~1\COMMON~1\McAfee\MNA\McNASvc.exe
c:\program files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
c:\program files\Windows Media Player\wmpnscfg.exe
c:\program files\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe
c:\program files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPHelper.exe
Completion time: 2009-04-19 22:38 - machine was rebooted
ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt 2009-04-19 21:38

Pre-Run: 50,974,355,456 bytes free
Post-Run: 50,653,188,096 bytes free

216 --- E O F --- 2009-04-15 06:27

Essexboy

Essexboy

GeekU Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 69,964 posts
Combofix did the job on your icons

Time to get my hands dirty now - what current problems are you experiencing

To ensure that I get all the information this log will need to be attached (instructions at the end) if it is to large to attach then upload to Mediafire and post the sharing link.

Download OTScanit2 to your Desktop and double-click on it to extract the files. It will create a folder named OTScanIt on your desktop.
  • Close ALL OTHER PROGRAMS.
  • Open the OTScanit folder and double-click on OTScanit.exe to start the program.
  • Check the box that says Scan All Users
  • Check the Radio button for Rootkit check YES
  • Under Additional Scans check the following:
    • File - Lop Check
    • File - Purity Scan
    • Evnt - EventViewer Errors/Warnings (last 10)
  • Now click the Run Scan button on the toolbar.
  • Let it run unhindered until it finishes.
  • When the scan is complete Notepad will open with the report file loaded in it.
  • Click the Format menu and make sure that Wordwrap is not checked. If it is then click on it to uncheck it.
Please attach the log in your next post.

To attach a file, do the following:
  • Click Add Reply
  • Under the reply panel is the Attachments Panel
  • Browse for the attachment file you want to upload, then click the green Upload button
  • Once it has uploaded, click the Manage Current Attachments drop down box
  • Click on Posted Image to insert the attachment into your post

daveski

daveski

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
At the moment, I have no problems that I am aware of. McAfee is working fine, programs are working as I'd expect them to and I haven't had the slow bootup issues for a few days now, so all in all, looking OK to me.

OTScanIt seemed to work nice and smoothly, log is attached!
Attached File  OTScanIt.Txt   288.62KB   130 downloads

Essexboy

Essexboy

GeekU Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 69,964 posts
Now the best part of the day ----- Your log now appears clean :)

A good workman always cleans up after himself so..Run OTListit and hit the cleanup button. It will remove all the programmes we have used plus itself. MBAM can be uninstalled via control panel add/remove along with ERUNT. But they may be useful tools to keep

We will now confirm that your hidden files are set to that, as some of the tools I use will change that
  • Click Start.
  • Open My Computer.
  • Select the Tools menu and click Folder Options.
  • Select the View Tab.
  • Under the Hidden files and folders heading select Do not show hidden files and folders.
  • Click Yes to confirm.
  • Click OK.

Posted Image Your Java is out of date. Older versions have vulnerabilities that malware can use to infect your system. Please follow these steps to remove older version of Java components and upgrade the application. Beware it is NOT supported for use in 9x or ME and probably will not install in those systems

Upgrading Java:
  • Download the latest version of Java SE Runtime Environment (JRE)JRE 6 Update 13.
  • Click the "Download" button to the right.
  • Select your Platform and check the box that says: "I agree to the Java SE Runtime Environment 6 License Agreement.".
  • Click on Continue.
  • Click on the link to download Windows Offline Installation (jre-6u13-windows-i586-p.exe) and save it to your desktop. Do NOT use the Sun Download Manager..
  • Close any programs you may have running - especially your web browser.
  • Go to Start > Control Panel, double-click on Add/Remove programs and remove all older versions of Java.
  • Check any item with Java Runtime Environment (JRE or J2SE) in the name.
  • Click the Remove or Change/Remove button.
  • Repeat as many times as necessary to remove each Java version.
  • Reboot your computer once all Java components are removed.
  • Then from your desktop double-click on the download to install the newest version.(Vista users, right click on the jre-6u13-windows-i586-p.exe and select "Run as an Administrator.")

VISTA
To manually create a new Restore Point
  • Go to Control Panel and select System and Maintenance
  • Select System
  • On the left select Advance System Settings and accept the warning if you get one
  • Select System Protection Tab
  • Select Create at the bottom
  • Type in a name i.e. Clean
  • Select Create
Now we can purge the infected ones
  • Go back to the System and Maintenance page
  • Select Performance Information and Tools
  • On the left select Open Disk Cleanup
  • Select Files from all users and accept the warning if you get one
  • In the drop down box select your main drive i.e. C
  • For a few moments the system will make some calculations
  • Select the More Options tab
  • In the System Restore and Shadow Backups select Clean up
  • Select Delete on the pop up
  • Select OK
  • Select Delete
You are now done

Now that you are clean, to help protect your computer in the future I recommend that you get the following free programmes: It is critical to have both a firewall and anti virus to protect your system and to keep them updated.

To keep your operating system up to date visit

To learn more about how to protect yourself while on the internet read our little guide How did I get infected in the first place ?
Keep safe :)

daveski

daveski

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
All done.

Thank you very much for your help, keep up the good work!

Essexboy

Essexboy

GeekU Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 69,964 posts
Glad to be of assistance :)

Essexboy

Essexboy

GeekU Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 69,964 posts
Since this issue appears to be resolved ... this Topic has been closed. Glad we could help. :)

If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.