Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

ShadowUser+Windows CoreX iSeptem Optimizer cannot work together!

• Please log in to reply

brady1988

brady1988

• PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
Hello everybody, hope u guys had a wonderful week off.
Well here's my problem hoping to get some help to fix this up, my computer was going good but then when i installed this little program which is good for games and part of your system it's called " WCXiSO " WCXiSO new unique program is designed to fully optimize your OS. With its use of the growth speed can be up to 40%. Based on that i decided to install it then i clean up my entire system then i ran my antivirus+ cleaners and so on.
so i rebooted my system then i installed ShadowUser Pro this program is to protect your entire system it's like Deep Freezer i'm pretty sure u guys know about this program now i made sure everything was fine settings and everything before i activate this program .
Okay i said lets do it i activated it so it asked me for restart my computer before the program starts to protect my system so thats what i did then i forgot to mention a thing about this program WCXiSO everytime i restart my system it asks me to either choose windows xp professional or something that says (Modified by WCXiSO) something like that i dont really remember i will really appreciate if u guys install it and then u will see what it says that way u can understand what im talking about.
Now once i choose one of them when my system is up again and i try to check my folder games or my folder images but it wont let me get into my folders everytime i click one of these folders pop ups this error:

Posted Image

Do u see that stupid message, i was looking in the internet about this error about how to fix it but no one knows what's going on and i forgot to mention, that error doesn't appear on my game's folder it also does for ALT0160,DVDVideoSoft and Pending Files i tried to play a game one of my installed games and its like it cant find it In fact something is wrong here because when i desactivated my ShadowUser Pro and then i check my folders i can get into them but when i turn it back on it wont let me get into my folders and i can play my games also because most of my games are located in my folder games.
I will really appreciate any help! please i dont know what else to do im still looking for some solutions but i cant find something helpful.
Thank u ! have a wonderful day gentlemen.

Edited by brady1988, 20 April 2009 - 03:26 PM.

Advertisements

brady1988

brady1988

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
can somebody help me pls :)

brady1988

brady1988

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
can someone help me pls!

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Shadowuser Pro is a virtual OS backup maker. It only has one restore point so it's not designed to run all the time. Once you create the restore point you turn it off. Then when needed you can start it and create a new restore thus deleting the old restore point.
WCXiSO I can find nothing on this program other then what you have stated. I cannot even find a site that has it for download. Where did you find this program?

Edited by rshaffer61, 21 April 2009 - 07:04 PM.

brady1988

brady1988

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
the program is called Windows CoreX iSeptem Optimizer and my problem is not with shadowuser i know how it works but the problem goes between those two shadow+Windows CoreX iSeptem Optimizer cannot run together install this program and use shadow and try to get into any folder that has not been protected by shadow and then u will see whats the problem, thank u!

brady1988

brady1988

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
caan u answer me back, i will appreciate it.

Edited by brady1988, 22 April 2009 - 06:54 PM.

brady1988

brady1988

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
i dont wanna be annoying but really need to get a solution for this problem.

brady1988

brady1988

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
can someone else help me pls.... :)

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
have you tried uninstalling both programs?

brady1988

brady1988

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
i did i did. but the thing is if u guys dont try to do what i told u to do u will never notice whats happening please try to install both programs and then u will see do what i said , thank u!

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
i have no use for either program....why would i or anyone else try to recreate this...

if you uninstall one or both of them...does the problem go away?

brady1988

brady1988

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
yeah it does i guess besides i wanna have shadowuser in my system to be protected and the other program is to optimize my games so if u cant help me then could u tell me other programs like shadowuser so i can test them up.thx