Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

The last page on the internet.

• Please log in to reply

WishBone

WishBone

• PipPip
  • 55 posts
Esteemed users of GTG, I would like to present to you the results of years of hard work and countless hours of digging through the internet, i have "hit the very bottom of the internet" that is to say I have found the VERY last page on the internet. It has taken me over 10 years of hard work digging through the seemingly infinite pages found on the internet, and now i share my discovery with you for your enjoyment.

Click Me!

Advertisements

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
That's funny! Always wondered about the last page, now I know.

Elliot

Elliot

Retired Staff

• Expert
  • 3,769 posts
I like it!

WishBone

WishBone

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
The best achievement Ive had so far in my virtual life. =P *Thinks if its right to say virtual life*

DragonMaster Jay

DragonMaster Jay

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 826 posts
I was once scrolling through pages on the internet...came across some freewebs page that had a hijacker on it and it wanted me to download Antivirus 2009. I simply went to task manager and ended Firefox.exe and I did not get hijacked. Oh the hijinks of the internet. :)

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• 4,649 posts

I have found the VERY last page on the internet. It has taken me over 10 years of hard work digging through the seemingly infinite pages found on the internet

so uhh how many total pages were there?

:)

DragonMaster Jay

DragonMaster Jay

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 826 posts
You really spent ten years?

tyler kick you fase

tyler kick you fase

Banned

• Banned