There are some informations may be useful.
1) I'm sure the hard disk is OK. It can boot in another PC.
2) The carrierboard's BIOS program is OK. It was verified in another carrierboard.
3) The PS2 can work correct, So I think the SuperIO should work right.
4) If I used the motherboard's BIOS, the PC crashed when it testing the hard disk. I think it is not a problem because another board which work correct with carrierboard's BIOS has the same phenomenon.
5) I disabled the most of peripheral equipments on the BIOS, such as the USB/UART/PS2/PCI and so on. The problem is still exist.
6) I removed the most of peripheral equipments. When there is only the BIOS and the SuperIO, and I removed all the peripheral elements of the SuperIO besides the LPC bus. and the problem is still exist.
7) When I used the motherboard's BIOS and didn't connect a disk at IDE bus. It can prompt:The System is not found.
I want to konw whether there are some thing to do at the period of BIOS testing and loading the OS. Or anyone can give me some suggestion.