Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Win Live Messenger will not sign in.

• Please log in to reply

cepyelland

cepyelland

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
Hi I just assembled a new computer, Asus P5N-D board, INtel core2duo, 600w Modstream powersup, 9800gtx vid and a new 500gb Hdsk. I have installed a Legal copy of WinXP home, installed drivers and updated windows, Internet and everything else runs as normal,,, Next I installed Windows Live Ver2009 (14.0.8064.206) but it will not log in. If I logon Windows messenger, then attempt to sign in Win Live It will log me out of WinMessenger.... please help this is what Error i get.
Posted Image

Advertisements

pasaway

pasaway

• Pip
  • 7 posts
The error number or error message wasn't indicated on your reply.

cepyelland

cepyelland

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
Thats all it says is in the image i attached there is no Error code like msn usually has when it won't connect..

JigokuNoKami

JigokuNoKami

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello, I had the same problem and i have the same motherboard, I think i have the cause fixed, Uninstall nForce Network Access... Or so thats what i think was the problem, as it works for me now