Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows Live Messenger messages lagging

• Please log in to reply

FyshStyx

FyshStyx

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
Hi everyone, I've been experiencing some lagging recently with my Live Messenger instant messages. The problem suddenly started on Friday, but I didn't install any new software or anything to my computer. All of my other programs have no slowdown problems, but my IMs have been taking about 2-4 seconds to appear in the window after I hit Enter. Also, when receiving IMs from my contacts, the window will flash orange as usual, but it will take 2-4 seconds for me to see what my contacts have sent.

Does anyone know what is wrong with my MSN? Let me know what details I need to add, since I'm not sure at the moment what you'll need to know.

Thanks in advance.

Advertisements