Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Ethernet Controller Missing

• Please log in to reply

Sharde

Sharde

• Pip
  • 2 posts
ok so i take it you probably know my ethernet controller is missing and im having a heck of a time finding it i finaly fixed my audio controller problem on my own but i cant seem to get this one down so if anyone can help me install it thatd be great i dont have any cd's with drivers for it i have a emachines t3406 desktop and i believ the ethnet is Intel® PRO 10/100Mbps integrated Ethernet so if anyone could help thatd be great either send to here thanks ps immmmm sooooooooo tired of using this slooooow wireless usb plugin for internet...

Edited by Murray S., 27 April 2009 - 05:13 AM.
Email removed to protect the innocent.

Advertisements

Murray S.

Murray S.

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,513 posts
  • MVP
Howdy and welcome to GTG:

Did you try checking the emachines website? The driver was quite easy to find..

http://downloads.ema...124-001-001.exe

Murray

Sharde

Sharde

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
ok i totaly have downloaded that file a bunch of times hoping it would work and it didnt and it only didnt because i am a idiot lol i thought like the ones form intel after the download and runing it that its done i didnt know i had to install it from a file where it was unzipped so thank you for bringing that download to my attention again when i was unzipping it i saw that it had a install thing unzipped so i checked it out and it works fine now thanks

Murray S.

Murray S.

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,513 posts
  • MVP
No problem.

Murray