Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Picture

• Please log in to reply

inzonedj89

inzonedj89

• PipPip
  • 52 posts
Can anyone tell me which store that will let me print a picture out in color(I have a digit sony camera but i would rather use my thumbs drive/flashdrive), the picture can be on regular white paper(just need my picture to be in color).

The closes nearby stores that i can reach is walgreen, best buy, officemax, or walmart.

Or just tell me what kind store that that will let me print out my picture in color(just in regular printing paper).

Edited by inzonedj89, 29 April 2009 - 06:43 AM.

Advertisements

wannabe1

wannabe1

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 16,645 posts
Most Walmart stores offer the service you're looking for. I don't know that they will do the print on plain paper, but they do offer digital photo printing at most of their locations.

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
Walgreen's also offers printing services - my daughter has used them a number of times. You'd have to ask about the paper, though - they use regular photo stock as the standard.

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
if you've got a kinkos nearby they've got computers that you can use to print stuff

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
I think Wal-Mart is the best as they do have the software that allows you to do what you want from your own computer, then order whatever you want...prints, cds, etc.. Then you have a choice how you want to get them.

But you can take your camera's flash card doen to the store and use one of their many flash readers. It brings all your photos up on the screen. You can pick the ones you want. There are some limited photo editing you can do while selecting. Again, you can choose print size or CDs.