Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Good internet, but it gets really slow.

• Please log in to reply

JonRosell

JonRosell

• PipPip
  • 55 posts
Well, I've used the malware removal forum before and my system is clean so there is no reason WHY it's so slow (my internet).

At times it can be normal, but then other times it freezes and can be really really slow.
I'm not quite sure of the root of the problem.

I have the DSL modem, and it's hooked up to a wireless router that operates the same connection to another computer.
I don't know what's making it so slow.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Advertisements

edge2022

edge2022

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,117 posts
Might want to install the latest driver for your network adapters, and see if that helps.
Tell me the make and model of your computer.
Also give me an Everest Report. Click on "Everest Instructions" in my sig, and follow the instructions.

JonRosell

JonRosell

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
Where will I be able to find all that information?

edge2022

edge2022

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,117 posts
Just give me the make and model or the Everest Report (any one will do), and I will give you a link to the driver.