Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Graboid vidoes,movies free 30 days trial security?safe?

• Please log in to reply

Alex780

Alex780

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi,guys,i used Graboid vidoes free 30 days tial movies, my antivirus Mcafee said it's safe, i installed this Graboid while installing, i was asked to install microsoft.net framework 2.0 and i didn't know what was the use of that? :) which gave me a list of long terms and all legal stuff,which i read but got tired was so muchi installed it, was i right to install the framework 2.0?

logged into garboid downloaded a movie, inthe meantime the garboid site said," one download warning", the 2nd movie same warning,but how come the mcafee dosen't give any warnings and i got the latest version of it,says everything is safe, shall continue use garboid are they false warnings?if you guys kindly, :) please i had lots of troubles with security befrore

Advertisements

Alex780

Alex780

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
could you guys give me some advice please i'd appreciate, last time, i did this my computer crashed but then i didnt have good antivirus is mcafee a good one?

Alex780

Alex780

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hello, i was wondering why nobody is helping me?did i do something wrong?i'm new here, please let me know if that's the case.