Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Annoying virus in PC! Please help! (Pics included)?

• Please log in to reply

sporty18

sporty18

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi there,
first of all I'm new here, decided to join this forum so that I could get help with my virus problem..
I have this really annoying viruses in my PC called worm.sality and trojan.generic, and apparently they're taking over the registry editor and task manager, disabling them and disabling firewall everytime and stuff over and over again. I have spyware doctor with antivirus and everytime I scan my PC with it, these viruses are there, I delete them every single time but they keep coming back and I tried going on the safe boot to scan and fix this problem but when i try to go on safe mode, it shows the blue screen of death for half a second and restarts, so I can only get on windows normal mode for now. How can I permanently delete these viruses? and get my safe mode to working, guys? I have even reinstalled to Windows Xp Pro from being Windows Home Edition to fix this and after few hours of reinstalling a new OS, these viruses came back AGAIN... i think they are very dangerous viruses and once you connect to the network, they get into your PC? also, i use wireless.. so Please help me!! email me if you want to talk about it.
Thanks a lot, i'd appreciate your answers!
And here's the picture, you can see the regedit and taskmanagers are disabled and the viruses in registry key.. thanks.
Posted Image

Advertisements