Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Autofill PDF Forms?

• Please log in to reply

SteveZissou

SteveZissou

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
At work, I have to help clients apply for public information requests, which means filling out dozens of forms with the information that they provide. (eg. Name, contact info, etc.)

I have all these forms as PDFs, and I have been looking around for a utility that will let me tag fields on the PDFs and then automatically fill out those fields based on the information I provide. Instead of filling out multiple forms, I would like to input all the relevant information once and have the program put the right information in the right places on each form.

Google tells me that there are some relatively cheap options to do this (at least compared to 3 days of my time), but I was wondering if there was a freeware option or another way that I could get this done without having to purchase something, which would require going through a purchase approval process and force me to put off improving my workflow.

Thanks, Steve

Advertisements

parmendar

parmendar

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Any solution to above discussed problem