Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

best system board for my processor suggestions help?

• Please log in to reply

Jaysonius

Jaysonius

• Pip
  • 2 posts
hey guys, i trashed my motherboard flashing the bios attempting to solve my processing speed problem so i need to buy a new system board - one with all the corresponding specs to my processor and with a good number of pci slots. anyone got any suggestions? this is something i'm really going to need help on considering i've never, ever had to buy a new system board for a previously oem comp. any help would be ridiculously appreciated, i don't even know where to start looking to be honest. thanks.

Jay

Advertisements

TechSlave

TechSlave

• PipPip
  • 24 posts
This is the only motherboard that newegg carries that will support your processor.
If I were you, I'd either upgrade to something new, (if you're uncomfortable with installing a motherboard yourself, buy a prebuilt machine), or save your money.

Anyway, here's your link:
http://www.newegg.co...N82E16813138079

Make sure you have DDR2 667 RAM.