Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Need Help with Outlook Express 6.0 on XP

• Please log in to reply

HammerHead68

HammerHead68

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
Been a while since i've messed with this maybe someone can help. Here's the deal......I'm trying to help my sister manage her AND her daughters' email in Outlook Express 6.0. Currently, they both access their individual email by simply switching identities from within Outlook Express. NOw, what we want to do is make it so if My sister logs intp XP, only her email is available in Outlook Express (only 1 identity associated with her xp account).......no identity switching........and if her daughter logs into XP with her own XP account, only her email will be available. OK.....all this is setup fine, and it works like a charm, except that i want to import the daughters' email from her old identity under her mom's XP account into Outlook Express while logged onto XP as the daughter.........hopefully that is not tooo confusing......help please!

Advertisements