Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

iEXPLORE problem

• Please log in to reply

davideglenn

davideglenn

• Pip
  • 3 posts
:tazz: I tried the solution on the Microsoft Windows site to solve this in safe mode.. but it didnt work.. tried to set the program in .old format.. still didnt work what did I do wrong and what can i do.. its a old Packard Bell Multimedia 875 and its apparently related to a Multimedia card download problem... tried the site as well .... also cant use the CD-ROM,,, wish I could use a Linux OS on this comp.. is there any way I can set this darn thing straight....
thanks dave ;)

Advertisements

davideglenn

davideglenn

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
;) this is dave again, the invalid page fault is this.... 015f:0401f31,
I tried to do the Microsoft thing... setting the file to .old and it wouldnt reset the computer.... also i cant use the old CD drive.. thanks dave :tazz: ;) :)