Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

error message popup

• Please log in to reply

scoobydoo478

scoobydoo478

• Pip
  • 1 posts
:) :)
I need help I keep getting this window that keeps popping up every time I want to do something and it keeps popping up about every 5 to 10 minutes
the message says
the application or DLL C:\windows\system32\MSFW32.DLL IS NOT A VALID WINDOWS IMAGE PLEASE CHECK THIS AGAINST YOUR INSTALLATION DISKETTE
I would like to know how to stop this annoying popup window
I tried to put in my windows disk and try to reinstall windows but it did not want to give me the option to install windows without having to wipe the whole drive and start from scratch and having to reinstall all my programs and games etc.
I am also having problems deleting an icon from my screen I have tried to right click to delete the icon but I don't have that option and I tried to drag and drop it to the recycle bin but it will not delete

Operating system is windows XP home service pack 3
Intel Pentium D CPU 3.40 GHZ
speed 3388.4MHZ
2048 MB RAM

Attached Thumbnails

• EasyCapture1.jpg

Edited by scoobydoo478, 19 May 2009 - 12:25 AM.

Advertisements

WhoMe

WhoMe

• Pip
  • 1 posts
http://michaelsteven...pairinstall.htm

how to do a repair install info in above link

hawklord

hawklord

• PipPipPip
  • 400 posts
which version of windows are you using ?