Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

A visual logic question

• Please log in to reply

sourfire

sourfire

• Pip
  • 1 posts
So i'm new to your site and I was looking around and every time some one asked for help with there homework you guys shoot them down and say you will not do there homework for them. Well I have a homework type quest not so much do it for me but could you explain how I do a step in my home work.

The work was to write a code that uses arrays. I take a persons name then how much they sold. Have that put into an array then added up and give the average. That much I understand and was very easy. I am having trouble on where I put in the condition so ask did person A sell >= to the average if so print his name and do that for every person in the array.

So my question is how do you get a question to loop into an array and ask it for each one.

Do I put it in the indein or indexout for loop or some where else.

:) please some one give me a little bit of help more then surf the web or ask my teacher. its extra credit and I really need it lol

Advertisements

Hello71

Hello71

• PipPip
  • 46 posts
Basically use a "For Each" loop, look it up for your specific language. (Yes I know I told you to look it up, but it is more help than just "Look it up on Google" :))