Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Old Motherboard Question.

• Please log in to reply

TheWhiteRose000

TheWhiteRose000

• PipPipPip
  • 302 posts
Soyo SY-P4132

Whats its max specs.
Im trying to work on my sister in laws computer but I can't find anything for it anywhere.
Tried going to the main website only to get.

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Too many connections in /var/www/html/soyoweb/includes/connect.php on line 7
Too many connections

Is there a program I can install to tell me what the max specs are?
Also...
Can someone point me in the direction to get a program to monitor my computers heat level, and speed.

=3 thankies.

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
This isn't a motherboard issue. It's a problem with the website you're looking at.

Anyway http://www.gtopala.c...w-download.html (freeware version on the left hand side) will give you some information about the board including the motherboard name and model, and from there you should go to their website to find out about the board.

Bear in mind the older the computer the less it'll be worth so it's entirely possible any "decent" upgrade may cost more than the machine's currently worth.