Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

My computer has a virus, I can't open any program

• Please log in to reply

djchamo

djchamo

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi, I was working on my computer editing some pictures and all of the sudden it turned off. I turned it back on and since then i can't open any program and there is an antivirus program showing up called "system security" scanning my computer and saying i need to download the full version to erased all the virus it found and everytime i want to open a program i cant. I get another window from security monitor saying "WARNING! Attention System detected a potential hazard (TrojanSPM/LX) oon your computer that may infect executables files. your private information and PC safety is at risk. to get rid of unwanted spyware and keep your computer safe u need to update your current security software. Click yes to download official intrusion detection system (ISD)" i clicked yes and nothing happened.
I also was looking on the internet and download this program smitfraudfix, did everything they told me but the computer still the same. I dont know what else to do now. Is there anyone that can help me please?

Advertisements