Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

WARNING! You'rre in danger background & more.

• Please log in to reply

Psu22UL

Psu22UL

• PipPip
  • 90 posts
I turned on my computer tonight, and it was really slow and IE kept going to "Not Responding". Eventually, my IE disappeared, and up came the WARNING! You'rre in danger" background. I can provide everything it says if needed. After this came up, I googled it to see what it was about - and up came Spyware Doctor. So I downloaded it, figured it'd help me get rid of whatever was causing this. Unfortunately, you needed to pay to actually have the trojans removed, which is what it found. I decided to try to google a free trojan remover, but my computer was shut off.

As I turned it back on, I now can't open any program other than Internet Explorer. I've tried downloading the stuff you provide here, but everytime I try to run it it just says in a bubble at the bottom that it's infected. And it won't allow it to run. I tried downloading it on another computer onto a flash drive, but that didn't work either - same result.

Any ideas on what I could do? Thanks.

Advertisements