Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

can i catch cheating partner?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

jayjay23

jayjay23

• PipPip
  • 85 posts
briefly, my gf has a mac, i dont have access to it generally, and i dont know much about them.

one day recently (JUNE) she clicked on a bit of a saucy pic of herself (there were about 5 in the list) by mistake while i was there. she quickly clicked off and said she took the pic for me and that there were no more...
the thing is, if it were for me, why had she never showed me.

i got on her mac the other day and had a quick look, there were about 40 pics of her taken on her webcam. and they were taken in MARCH, a few months before.

Now, i know the date they were taken... can i find out if they were sent anywhere, or what programs were running at the time, eg messenger etc? is there anything i can do? even see if they were emailed?

please bare in mind im not a mac person.

thanks

Advertisements

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
This topic is against GTG Terms of Use policy as follows:
Geeks to Go is a family friendly site, accessible to anyone over 13 years of age. Please keep all content appropriate.
Topic closed and reported to Administrators.

wannabe1

wannabe1

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 16,645 posts
We cannot and will not help you infringe on your girlfriend's privacy. If she wants you to have the images, she'll give them to you.

Relationships are based on trust. Poking your nose in where it doesn't belong is not going to win you any brownie points.

Topic closed.