Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

i have a major problem with WinRAR

• Please log in to reply

big foot

big foot

• Pip
  • 1 posts
hi i downloaded a normal program from rapidshare or somthing like that and i opened the .exe folder in WinRAR and i got this message:
! Cannot execute "C:\Users\henrik\Appdata\Local\Temp\Temp\Rar$EX1.0311\Royal-Hacks.exe"
im not any good with programs and stuff like that so can someone please tell me how to fix it?
thanx

Edited by big foot, 27 June 2009 - 09:45 AM.

Advertisements

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Try redownloading the file from a different source like softpedia. You may have a corrupted file.

Edited by rshaffer61, 27 June 2009 - 11:48 AM.

123Runner

123Runner

Member 4k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,527 posts

i opened the .exe folder in WinRAR

Unless I am missing something.... A exe file is executable and all you do is double click on it. Why are you trying to extract/ unzip it?

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Agreed unless it was zipped first, but that means there would have been other files included in the zip file.