Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Knight Online - Graphic problem's

• Please log in to reply

Robin.J

Robin.J

• Pip
  • 6 posts
Hi !

What kind of game i have trouble's with dosen't really matter beacuse i have asked after help on Knight Online forum, but they say that something is wrong with my computer and i have no ide what.
Sometimes the game start with visible charachter's and sometimes not.

DirectX and graphic card is uppdated, spyware and virus are deleted, so now i need some kind of other help.
I have had spyware's in my computer before and couldn't remove them so i asked you for help and you solved it, so i'm trying for help again.

Thanks // Robin

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
what kind of problems? error messages?

Robin.J

Robin.J

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

what kind of problems? error messages?

As i said : "Sometimes the game start with visible charachter's and sometimes not."
And when i cant se the charachter and try to start it anyway the game end up in a crash with no warning.

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
Have you tried updating your video driver? Can you take a screen shot to demostrate the issue?

ssapple

ssapple

• Pip
  • 1 posts
a good game
Hi
I really like the game.
The grafics aren't so good but i liked the easy gameplay and the caracteristic of the game has good hints about monsters and its locations.
And there is only a thing i dont like the bugs and dificulty to find items for mage and warrior at begin levels.But i give 4 stars.
By the way,I believe that many guys will be tired of getting gold by killing monsters, and me too although I love this game very much. So I have to look for some good sites to buy gold. Luckily, I have found one------gkplayer dot com which I think is not a scaming site at least. their service and price are reasonale too.I trust it and I am often buy gold from the site. I think maybe you guys can have a try. It does no bad, I think.Currently they have a 5% free point promotion.
After you have tried, you may agree with me.