Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Hardrive Duplication. DVR HD needs to be duplicated... any ideas?

• Please log in to reply

DragonKin

DragonKin

• Pip
  • 2 posts
so, i have a customer with a DVR. their DVR was made in china and has no backup discs or any means of repair upon drive failure. i wish to take a blank hardrive and compleatly duplicate DVR HD to backup.
any ideas? i cant seem to figure out norton ghost. all it says is for recovery and junk. i might just be inept at symantec products in general. anyone have any ideas? software to do this? the easy way. please any help would be greatly appreciated

Advertisements

DragonKin

DragonKin

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
ok i apologise for wasting time and post space. i found a program called DriveImage XML and it seems to be the hot ticket. if it works, hurah! if not ill be back. thank you