1. We are using AT&T DSL connection
2. Router is a Linksys WRT54G
3. We have a main computer that is connected directly to the router, running on Windows XP. No internet issues with this computer
4. We have 3-4 Dell laptops running Windows Vista that use the wifi network. All laptops have no wifi connectivity issues with other wifi networks (i.e., home, cafes).
5. Wifi connectivity within the church building is sporadic. Sometimes there is connection to the wifi network but not to the internet, other times the wifi network does not even appear in the wifi catcher.
6. Wifi connectivity is fine inside the church office, where the wireless router is located.
So, my question is, would there be a setting for the router that affects the strength of the broadcast? If not and it really is just a tough building to wifi in, would it help to put in a range expander or some other signal boosting device?