2. Open dial a fix and clear any restrictions if the program finds any.
3. Under Prep click the chekbox that says empty temp folders.
4. Then Under MSI check the checkbox that says Fix Windows Installer.
5. After those checkboxes are checked click the Go button and let Dial a fix run.
6. After you have performed the above steps then click the hammer button which will launch the avanced tools for dial a fix.
7. Scroll down the list and select repair permissions.
8. After its selected click Go and let Dial a fix run again. Once that is done then close Dial a fix.
9. Now click Start> All Programs> Accessories> System Tools> Command Prompt.
10. Once command prompt is open type sfc /scannow and press enter.
11. Allow the process to run. Once sfc /scannow is done then close command prompt and reboot the computer.
12. After you reboot the computer try to reinstall Windows Installer again.